AnnaOli

• Curvage Model

Ok everyone, i need a bit of help here, my current headset is so lame that i barely have a brand on it, that is how generic it is, however, i want to make a upgrade on my setup and i really have zero clue about what a good headset should be delivering, i made a bit of research (saw a bunch of videos and went reading tons of reviews) however, i still need help because i feel lost.

My eyes were set on the Razer Nari Ultimate (wireless, i love the idea of being free and not having a wire for me to get entangled on) and Razer Kraken Tournament Edition (kinda ok)  they have good appeal on tech and sound and because the mic is not detacheable it makes me more inclined to buy them, because i really hate the idea of a detachable mic, bad connection, the imment risk of me misplacing or losing it and all, but, the price is a bit salty and here in brazil the value is even saltier, sad day to be a gamer girl.

So my question is...

Do you have any suggestions about a good headset with good sound and mic quality that i should know of? 

Thanks everyone

❤️❤️

Edited by AnnaOli
TYPO

I've gone through years worth of gaming headsets that I've depended on. I've required them for good positional audio for those games that depend on spacial awareness, for a quality microphone so I don't sound like I'm speaking through a motorcycle exhaust when providing vital comms on teamwork critical games. Hard wearing materials so that I'm able to slouch around in them without any worries, not to mention have them last for more than a few years. Lastly I've needed quality sound drivers as I listen to so much music, not to mention play a lot of music as a guitarist that didn't want to break the house down with his amplifier stack 😅

I used to depend on Razer products pre-2012 but I've found beyond that year the Razer products have gone way down in quality and feel very unreliable. The last product I bought from them was a hella expensive Razer Tiamat 7.1 headset that required a new soundcard in my computer to support the amount of audio channels it required. The microphone snapped off when I tried extending it out not even a month after buying it, and the speakers burned out after a couple of months and Razer didn't grant me any warranty because they don't cover you for Razer products bought outside of their official store.

Since then I switched totally to Logitech Gaming products and they're absolutely superb and in my opinion industry leading. I've used the Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum headset from them since 2016 and my pair are still working as they were, the only thing I've had to replace of course being the ear cups that you can buy as they are from the spares store cheap. Of course they're wireless if preferred, but have a different model for those who preferred wired. They have a flip extendable microphone that automatically mutes when you raise it, the microphone sound quality still compared to alternative headsets sounding fantastic for the size of it. Most importantly anyways, the G933 has the best sound drivers that emulates a true surround sound experience and I've found it so incredibly handy for those competitive games listening for the footsteps and the direction they're coming from.

G933's aren't produced anymore as a few months ago they released the new slightly updated version in the form of the Logitech G935 headset. That's my recommendation anyways, they're a little pricey however the longevity of them saves you a good chunk of cash in the long run. Sorry if my explanation sounded too robotic, no idea how good or convincing I am at reviews but.. yeah they're awesome!

https://www.logitechg.com/pt-br/products/gaming-audio/g935-wireless-7-1-surround-sound-lightsync-gaming-headset.981-000742.html

Also sorry for the wall of text, realised it may be too much for just a simple recommendation 😅

• Curvage Model

@Chubby-Gamer-GF Thank you so much for the pointers, honestly, razer is something that has been in my mind for a while, but they are so pricy that i wanted to make sure that i was going for the right thing, however, your fiance gave me some excelent direction too! loved it, but i think i have already made my mind.

@Synthesis honestly, you should really think about doing reviews online or streams, because you just gave me what i needed and what i wanted while i had no idea of how much i desired it. i loved the design, loved the reviews i saw online about it, and even had seen it before here and there but was really insecure about if i should get it or not, but honestly, after seeing it, i will go for it, you totally got what i needed, i hate to sound like a robot, a clear voice is super important for me while using it, after all, i play a lot of tabletop games and i need to be heard clearly haha. Plus i listen to a lot of music, so the drivers and the 7.1 surround sounds perfect for me, pun intended.

Thank you so much dear! ❤️