• Curvage Model

Hello Cuties,

i just realised i never took the chance to introduce myself properly. (I thought a thread in pictures and videos was the only thing i could do and was a total dum-dum BUT psssst)

My name is 🎵 Melody 🎵 and i'm a pretty fresh face around here - a total NOOB to stick to gamer lingo.

I'm from germany but my family has polish roots. I love music,  dancing (was in a dance group for a few years), videogames (Persona, Overwatch, Genshin etc) , books (fantasy/dystopy genre ftw), animes (My Hero Academia & anything Magical Girl uWu). Only recently found my way into this community and the feederism world. Even though i always was "not stick-thin" i really struggled with my weight and the pressure of the diet industry.

But thanks to awesome people, a lot of encouragement, healing, selfcare, and all these empowering models boasting their glorious bodies in various sizes i came to terms with myself and embrace my live wholely. Which means lounging, enjoying, indulging, snacking, gaming, and growing bigger more beautiful every day.

Because i want to inspire people and women just like me too i thought:

Okay, why not follow these other models? Show my body, my passion, my lifestyle and prove to the word how radical and beautiful we all can be.

❤️And i did not regret it. People in this community have been so supportive, nice, and kind to me. ❤️

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

IMG_1072.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

Datei_008.jpeg

Edited by Chubby-Gamer-GF