• Curvage Model

Hi everyone! 

I'm Sweetheart Stoner (or Sweetie for short) 

I love cannabis and sweets. Not trying to gain but when those munchies hit, there's no stopping me from eating! 

I've always been a bigger girl and have constantly been told I need to lose weight. Last year I discovered tons of amazing plus sized bbw and ssbbw models who inspired me to show off my sensual softness instead of hiding it. I'm beyond excited to share this journey will all of you! 

I'm still not sure if I am considered bbw or ssbbw 

I think I would fit more under ssbbw but I'm not sure. What do you think?

2021-03-13-14-03-43.jpg

2021-03-28-09-32-34.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Curvage Model

🌸 Update 🌸

Since I've become more active on this site I've noticed I unintentionally started to gain weight! 

I haven't stepped on the scale for a while- it's tricky to find one that doesn't max out at 300lb- but I've noticed my double chin has grown, my belly sags a bit lower and my pants are tighter! 

Have you noticed a difference?

It's the holiday season and I'm expecting to gain even more before the end of this year! I love to overindulge all of the rich holiday foods and seasonal sweet treats 

I can't wait to see how much more I can grow for you!  

IMG_ak4kia.thumb.gif.7894fbfb2b0e739e490a735fda2456a7.gif2021-09-27-07-53-27.thumb.jpg.f27f01897e50181c6c2e683205491526.jpg

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Can't wait to see what the holiday season has in store for you Sweetheart. I hope you continue to grow that sexy belly to it's biggest ever. Do you like eggnog by any chance :p 

Guest ExponentialGrowth

@sweetheart_stoner I've seen some in stores around here already if you want to get a headstart on your chugging 🥵 Watching your belly bloat and swell with thousands of calories of eggnog will be a highlight of my holiday season this year. And I hope it's one of your highlights too 😈

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Wow I love those pics. Those backrolls! And I love how much your belly sticks out past your "small" tits. And that fat juicy ass :o