I am getting my emails just fine, yet I'm seeing an error on curvage saying I'm not?

namad

I am getting my emails just fine, yet I'm seeing an error on curvage saying I'm not? A little confusing to see this error, just after having received an email. Maybe this is a hotmail/outlook problem? Wondering if I have to do anything at all though, since the error isn't true.. Below is the message:

Emails that we send to you are being returned to us. If our emails continue to bounce, we will stop sending emails to you and require you to update your email address.

I am getting emails from curvage daily, the emails are showing up fine, I'm reading them. I followed a link from a fresh email from curvage to arrive at curvage and see this new error.

I am forwarding the emails from my publicly given out email to my secret true email, but I logged in to both email accounts and the curvage emails exist and are readable in both accounts. (So I don't see how this detail could be effecting things?)

In that case, If it’s asking for a new email address try just re-entering the same exact address. It may have been bouncing for a moment due to the mail provider and now it’s working fine again but we just need to clear out the error by reentering the email address

3 hours ago, namad said:

I went to my profile and changed my email address to be the same as it already is/was I got a new confirmation email, I opened it, I clicked validate, the error message is now gone.

Great. Hopefully other people can see this and it will help them resolve in a similar way. Thank you for closing the loop with us and letting us know. :)