37 minutes ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

OOF!

When I started I thought "Well, letting to and enjoying my love for Food will probably mean gaining 10-20 pounds." That guess did not age well, because now I'm close to doubling my starting weight and looking fucking hot.

Progress.png

Agreed, that have poorly aged, but you’re looking better than ever!

• Curvage Model

I have no Idea why I'm gaining so much weight. It could not be because I'm attempting things like this? Overstuffing my already fat round face with more Nuggets any human being should eat is a normal thing to do, or not? I don't know anymore.

I just eat. Look at me. I'm the fat girl I was always meant to be.

574012826_HappyDance.thumb.gif.5232f73398cd4a15b0eebe059e9ae5d8.gif

See me stuffing as fast as i can, wiggling out of happiness, jiggling my juicy fat, and struggling with the sheer mass.

First 3 Reviews get another Video for FREE! 

• Curvage Model

I was thinking of doing a Q&A and Thank You Video once i hit 4.000 Followers.

And can we please just sit down an realize how great your support has been thus far? (Honestly, HOW ARE YOU ALL SO NICE?)
I mean: I'm was not connected in this community, completely new to it. I had no experience creating content. I had no fans. I have a completely different time schedule than most users, because I'm from germany. Germany also means I have little to no possibility to meetup with Friends and other Models here, no collaborations, nothing, and I still had a blast and YOU helped me to almost 4.000 Followers.

Thank you for being so cool, Curvage!

Here is a Belly you helped to Shape ❤️

IMG_4371.thumb.JPG.b5f97f349f6e5d3f15d18ab1ad4e3db2.JPG

---

Back to the Q&A Video! Send me your Questions via DM or reply with them here :)

Guest magicman94

Here's some questions for your Q and A 😊. Have you ever popped any buttons on your clothes? Has your new weight caused you to get stuck anywhere? Do you have any pets?

On 10/17/2021 at 6:51 PM, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

I have no Idea why I'm gaining so much weight. It could not be because I'm attempting things like this? Overstuffing my already fat round face with more Nuggets any human being should eat is a normal thing to do, or not? I don't know anymore.

I just eat. Look at me. I'm the fat girl I was always meant to be.

574012826_HappyDance.thumb.gif.5232f73398cd4a15b0eebe059e9ae5d8.gif

See me stuffing as fast as i can, wiggling out of happiness, jiggling my juicy fat, and struggling with the sheer mass.

First 3 Reviews get another Video for FREE! 

Absolutely loving this gif!  

Thighs, belly, breasts, double-chin, beautiful face.  PERFECT.

• Curvage Model

I used the last Sun in our Woods to do a Cosplay Shooting! Character is Holly from Back 4 Blood.

Even though most people in the Community don't care about Cosplay I love to do it and even if it's just to be a role model to others, because being big and fat should not restrict you from doing any Cosplay.

How do you like it? Did anyone play B4B?

IMG_4610.JPG

IMG_4624.JPG

• 2 weeks later...