• Curvage Model
37 minutes ago, In Love With Bellies said:

Good Lord you have gained so much weight recently ! The new pounds looks beautiful on you 😍

I know right? And thank you 🥰

My Feeder keeps telling me that I'll probably end up as an SSBBW without even trying xD

• Curvage Model

I'm amazed to say the least. I've never expected to get this big so fast. I mean - I was sure I'd be huge one day because of my gluttony, but it's happening way faster than expected. Especially the Months since March have really packed on the pounds as some of you may have noticed. The first few friends expressed concern, because they thought something was wrong with me. They thought i gained this much weight because i fell ill and were unhappy with my life. 😮

But they understood when I told them, that I'm happy living the way I do now and they are fine with it.

1790277447_CompSep21.thumb.jpg.ded9fdc3413e1c7727da51deb386b641.jpg

What's your favorite part about my Gain?

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, regbill said:

All of it!😍

Goooood! me too ❤️

1 hour ago, rebit80 said:

Love the compares! Amazing fast gain😍

I know right? It's absurd how fast it's piling on. My Feeder is joking about my body telling me I'm destined to reach SSBBW size

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Dr. Feeder said:

This: "But they understood when I told them, that I'm happy living the way I do now and they are fine with it."

Did you go into any detail about how you live now or was that pretty much it?

I just told them that i wanna eat what it want, when i want, and am fine with being fatter than they think is healthy. And that I like myself like this. So nothing about Feedism tho, only a few "elite friends" now about me being a model.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

The Moment when you're too wide to fit into a chair for "normal sized people" comfortably. That's a Milestone I'll never forget ... Really curious what the Scale will say next Week. Safe to say i'm fatter i've ever been.

fatnsexy chubbygamergf2.JPG

Just means you will need to upgrade to a larger chair for your plush frame. 😍 Wider and stronger, don't want you crushing the chair too quickly.

41 minutes ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

The Moment when you're too wide to fit into a chair for "normal sized people" comfortably. That's a Milestone I'll never forget ... Really curious what the Scale will say next Week. Safe to say i'm fatter i've ever been.

fatnsexy chubbygamergf2.JPG

A great milestone to achieve which shows how much you've grown. I wonder how much longer that chair is still able to carry you before it collapse under the sheer pressure of your weight.😜

• Curvage Model
On 9/26/2021 at 3:44 PM, Thicktiger said:

I am amazed by your development in 1/2 year. Not only the physical changes that are obvious and obviously stunning, but also your mental change and the strength which grew accordingly to the weight gain. Wow 🥰

Thank you ❤️ I've never felt so liberated in my body and in charge. I know - it sounds weird with me having a feeder, but it's my own food and lifestyle decisions that got me fatter. Not the Feeding Sessions, those are more sexual.

• Curvage Model

I've embraced being a jiggly little fatty. Especially since i can not even stop to gain weight, even when I'm not trying hardcore. You can see how much improvement i made since last time in Weigh In and Measurements Number 3! Lemme know for which gains you are most excited! 

Thank you for your support! I think you all have a hand in me going from smol, to chubby, to fat ...❤️

Weigh_In_3_Jiggle_Chubbygamergf_GIF_2.gif