• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I wanted it to take a bit slower to give my skin some time to adjust, but i still managed to gain 5 pounds the last month. If we're not careful I'll reach 300 lbs a lot earlier than planned.

Welp, no wonder i'm outgrowing everything.

557345799_Bikini20211.thumb.jpg.1223464bbc936d4d84e120e710d12714.jpg

If you wanna see me squeeze into Bikinis for 20 Minutes ... you can now xD

• Curvage Model

One of my biggest "fears" of getting bigger was that I could not get cute outfits to match my figure, but boy was I WRONG. Atleast at my current size i have a lot of cute clothes to pick up, which is very important for me 😆

Loooook

image2.jpg

4 minutes ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

One of my biggest "fears" of getting bigger was that I could not get cute outfits to match my figure, but boy was I WRONG. Atleast at my current size i have a lot of cute clothes to pick up, which is very important for me 😆

Loooook

image2.jpg

Exactly, not sure what made you think that way. Nowadays there are lots of clothes even in bigger sizes. Making cute outfits wouldn't be impossible. Plus, I think you have a great figure that doesn't hinder you at all in being a cutie.😉

50 minutes ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Loooook

image2.jpg

I see there is no hiding that bulging belly of yours.:wub:

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

Exactly, not sure what made you think that way. Nowadays there are lots of clothes even in bigger sizes. Making cute outfits wouldn't be impossible. Plus, I think you have a great figure that doesn't hinder you at all in being a cutie.😉

One reason probably is that in Germany most Plussize Clothing comes from Stores that cater mainly to old women who are still in the mindset of hiding their weight. So mostly loose dresses and "fat mumus". It's rare to see a bigger person with fashionable clothes, skirts, skinfree here and even my small size gets condescending looks already.

11 minutes ago, regbill said:

I see there is no hiding that bulging belly of yours.:wub:

Dresses do hide it sometimes, Skirts always show it off 😆 And i think thats cute!

2 minutes ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

One reason probably is that in Germany most Plussize Clothing comes from Stores that cater mainly to old women who are still in the mindset of hiding their weight. So mostly loose dresses and "fat mumus". It's rare to see a bigger person with fashionable clothes, skirts, skinfree here and even my small size gets condescending looks already.

Dresses do hide it sometimes, Skirts always show it off 😆 And i think thats cute!

Really? I thought Germany was pretty much up to date regarding clothing. I'm your neighbour to the west and once in a while I used to go shopping in Centro Oberhausen. There are more clothing options in Germany than I think here in the Netherlands.

Quite suprised by your comment regarding the condenscending looks you get. Like I said, you have a lovely figure and I would definitly take a peek if you walk by. Especially if you're showing off your belly. 😉 Well I do know that the German people are more conservative compared to us Dutchies. We are mostly known as open, free and sometimes crazy. 🤣

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, MrSunshine said:

Really? I thought Germany was pretty much up to date regarding clothing. I'm your neighbour to the west and once in a while I used to go shopping in Centro Oberhausen. There are more clothing options in Germany than I think here in the Netherlands.

Quite suprised by your comment regarding the condenscending looks you get. Like I said, you have a lovely figure and I would definitly take a peek if you walk by. Especially if you're showing off your belly. 😉 Well I do know that the German people are more conservative compared to us Dutchies. We are mostly known as open, free and sometimes crazy. 🤣

I can not think of one interaction with a Dutch that was NOT nice. There must be something in your water ❤️

2 minutes ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

I can not think of one interaction with a Dutch that was NOT nice. There must be something in your water ❤️

It seems like I got a reputation to uphold. 🤣 Could be, but maybe I'm to addicted that I don't even notice it anymore. You'll have to taste it for yourself.

There is still one thing I want to do in Germany and that is to experience a real German Oktoberfest.

• Curvage Model
On 8/21/2021 at 3:34 PM, extra_m13 said:

you look indeed super sexy !

On 8/21/2021 at 4:58 PM, newkidz said:

you look great, and you look like you feel great.  thanks for sharing your journey on Curvage!

Thank you ❤️

17 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I think you should wear that every day😍

But i'll catch a cold in winter :P

16 hours ago, regbill said:

You should feel sexy in that bodysuit because damn sex y on you.

Thank you ❤️

10 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Aswell as your beautiful fat and growing belly and boobs and double chin and thighs I also find your feet in those lovely strappy  sandals just devine !;!;

I agree! Everything looks so beautifuly chubby and fat, even my feet are getting chubby :D

On 8/21/2021 at 6:15 PM, CuriousAmy13 said:

How tall are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 5'2 or 157cm

Edited by Chubby-Gamer-GF

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I'm starting to enjoy bloating more and more, because i get a nice look in the future at a bigger Belly. You don't wanna miss out on this Sprite Bloating where i test via Soundmeter how LOUD my Burps are!

8 Minutes, Bloated Belly, Burps, Panting, all you want!

• Curvage Model

The one thing that changed even more than my body is my confidence. I would not have dared to flash skin in public or only reluctantly show my midriff even to my partner. Now I just get this gut out and show it to the world. It's a testament to my indulgent life, it's round, soft and sexy as fuck.

IMG_3852.JPG

thats a great pic very sexy.  I have to ask why are/were you shy abuot you middle? Im just curious. I See women and have heard it many times, boobs ok, hips ok, arms ok, legs ok, but ooooohhhhh nooooo im not showing my belly. To me honestly, a womans belly be it a litlte poochy thing of a gian hanging belly is about the sexiest thing about a woman. 

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, Drum2 said:

thats a great pic very sexy.  I have to ask why are/were you shy abuot you middle? Im just curious. I See women and have heard it many times, boobs ok, hips ok, arms ok, legs ok, but ooooohhhhh nooooo im not showing my belly. To me honestly, a womans belly be it a litlte poochy thing of a gian hanging belly is about the sexiest thing about a woman. 

I was shy of my whole body for most of my LIfe, but ever since i just started living my life and henceforth gained weight because of it I just don't care anymore. But to answer your question properly: I'm not shy about my belly. I love every soft and jiggly part of my body. In comparison i enjoy this big round belly more than my tits and ass, it's just so sensitive and inviting.

I mean ... Friends: Look at it! What's not to love?

1371583617_ChubbyGamerGFBrat3.thumb.JPG.fb0f6c9d936170c0d868402dc4961a0a.JPG

Edited by Chubby-Gamer-GF