• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, AdamansTemplum said:

Now hang on... are you making them yourself? Or are you getting them from somewhere? Do we get to have input of what can go into one?

Also, obligatory warning with milkshakes. You know what they do to the boys and all.

My Feeder is making them and it's like a evening habit now :)

I'm okay when all the boys come to the yard, but they better have snacks for me!

• Curvage Model

🥳 Wooohooo my newest video got approved! 🥳

A lot of you requested me to do this, because I'm always so proud of my burps, and i was happy to fulfill that wish. As you know I'm relatively new to Feedism so it's exciting and hot to try all these new things. I hope you'll like it!

My first ever Bloating and Burping Clip! 

❤️I appreciate all the support, be it DMs, Comments or Reviews. Thank you all! ❤️

• Curvage Model

My Feeder keeps getting those Strawberry Roll Cakes from Coppenrath. I think he's trying to get me fatter! 

IMG_1928.thumb.JPG.730d389d43d6ca9fd6020d6cf8548eda.JPGIMG_1929.thumb.JPG.eb9b91caf4a6bce7a7e4b67342233276.JPG

On another Note: What VIdeo or Type of Content would you love to see next? (Already got sth planned, but looking forward to your Feedback!) 

Edited by Chubby-Gamer-GF

3 hours ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

My Feeder keeps getting those Strawberry Roll Cakes from Coppenrath. I think he's trying to get me fatter! 

IMG_1928.thumb.JPG.730d389d43d6ca9fd6020d6cf8548eda.JPGIMG_1929.thumb.JPG.eb9b91caf4a6bce7a7e4b67342233276.JPG

On another Note: What VIdeo or Type of Content would you love to see next? (Already got sth planned, but looking forward to your Feedback!) 

Those strawberry rolls go right to your sweet fat rolls!

3 hours ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

It would be tragic if you got fatter -- NOT! 😉

5 hours ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Or he's trying to give you your daily servings of fruit. This must be an individual knowledgeable of the food pyramid.

8 hours ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

That look. So greedy for these delicious strawberry cakes. Thats hottttt, 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

That look. So greedy for these delicious strawberry cakes. Thats hottttt, 

I can't help myself. Too yummy 😆

5 hours ago, AdamansTemplum said:

Or he's trying to give you your daily servings of fruit. This must be an individual knowledgeable of the food pyramid.

Aaah! You're right! It's just for my health. He's such a thoughtful man without any other thoughts. x)

6 hours ago, pet sounds said:

It would be tragic if you got fatter -- NOT! 😉

🐷

7 hours ago, NickyPeters said:

Those strawberry rolls go right to your sweet fat rolls!

Best thing about them right after their taste!

On 4/15/2021 at 3:53 PM, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Having a rough week at work, but thoughts of the weekend keep me motivated. I'll try my first bloating and burping session on saturday and am really curious if i'll enjoy it as much as i did all other feederism experiences i had in the last few weeks.  Is there something i should watch out for, was thinkg about using 2 litres coke. What's your opinion on loud burps? Because in my opinion i'm fucking savage when it comes to burping. xD

But for now: I'm feeling sexy, frisky, and hungry 😆 

IMG_1874.thumb.JPG.b9b7cb025e3f5ab43bf24b08d613aa52.JPG

Goddess 

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Grayking said:

I just love the concept of Fae creatures getting fat! These news pics are stellar 😻

Thank you so much! I got a whole set with proper garments - in the woods -  planned for when it's warmer 😆

17 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

Love this stage! Belly is starting to really "pop" and everything is looking soft. Where will the weight go next? So many exciting things to come!

I'm curious too! But i bet it'll be my belly that will take the hits xD

4 hours ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Thank you so much! I got a whole set with proper garments - in the woods -  planned for when it's warmer 😆

I'm curious too! But i bet it'll be my belly that will take the hits xD

My wife ended up growing sideways after her belly reached about the point where you are. Her hips, love handles, and belly are all getting wider. Her belly looks like she swallowed a small watermelon and it's sitting in there sideways. 

Guest BHMZach
On 4/24/2021 at 4:49 PM, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Little Treat for your Weekend ❤️ This Fat Elf ate a bit too much Lembas

IMG_2086.thumb.JPG.cbfe5e3d073ac2d3caef9738ec09fe06.JPGIMG_2085.thumb.JPG.81ef3f1ea5d2d1069f0d9871ded55bbb.JPG

She ate all the cakes in Allinor! 

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, AdamansTemplum said:

Perhaps learning a thing or two from them Hobbits about second breakfast.

Next step: Learn about Third

10 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

My wife ended up growing sideways after her belly reached about the point where you are. Her hips, love handles, and belly are all getting wider. Her belly looks like she swallowed a small watermelon and it's sitting in there sideways. 

Uuuuh now i'm even more intrigued.

9 hours ago, FatonFat said:

She ate all the cakes in Allinor! 

And Lothlorien!

• Curvage Model

OMG - We've already reached 1.000 Followers?! 😭  As if my birthday this week is not enough - you people are the BEST!

❤️Thank you all so much. You made me one happy fat elf already! ❤️

IMG_2069.thumb.JPG.5035aeb2c38266adafbb615529753650.JPG

All my previous Clips are on Sale until Sunday 

as promised I'll get myself a Cake to celebrate for my next video. 🥳

• Curvage Model

We reached 1.000 Followers before my Birthday on April 30th and i promised to get myself a Cake.

🍰 A WHOLE CAKE!!! 🍰

Since I'm  still a relatively small Feedee i thought it would be impossible, but i underestimated what a greedy fat girl i became and it honestly turns me on so much. It feels like i'm digging and revealing my true self bit by bit. And my true self seems to be destined to be bigger, to bare the fruits of her overindulgence on her hips, belly and tits.

841044385_CakeGIF1.thumb.gif.3eb56bcc0097ab3f9cabf27f11882b6e.gif1190246431_CakeGIF2.thumb.gif.f478ca5989e5341157f08e6f5806c624.gif989606411_CakeGIF3.thumb.gif.f23eea09b40e779dab7011aed1d56a4a.gif

16 Minutes in which I start with a fork, but lose all restraint and dig in with my hands and mouth. I even get down on all fours. Afterwards i caress my swollen gut, lick the reminders of the cake from my fingers, and can't stop moaning thinking about how much fatter this will make. All this for only 3,99 $.

First 3 Reviews get another Video for free!

• Curvage Model

Since I started modelling my weight gain really sped up and I would not be suprised that i will get to a certain Milestone at my next Weigh-In end of June. I mean: ALL of my Clothes are getting tight, even those stretchy pink pyjama leggings i love to wear are cutting into my doughy body. Which is no wonder because my Feeder (and you all too!!!) is encouraging me to really dig in, to snack all the time, indulge, go overboard and pampers me all day long when he's not at work. I love it ❤️

Rausdamit.thumb.gif.38117a4e0a95b526c76bac75a6ce0cc3.gif