• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, bjhacker said:

Welcome, Melody. I love your attitude, and your beauty!!!

OMG why are you all so kind???? Thank you ❤️

3 minutes ago, quantativeeasing said:

Awesome! Love the armpit hair! Do you have any before/afters you'd like to share? (Hey, that rhymed!)

Oh that makes me happy! Most people dont like it i guess 😕

I mostly took selfies of me for years, because i took the pressure to be thin really hard as a natural chubby. So nothing really groundbreaking to share here :( I'll probably have better before and afters in a few months!

Kudos on the rhyme tho!

Guest ChubbySouffle

It's great to have you with us! What are some aspects of gaining that you are most looking forward to?? 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, ChubbySouffle said:

It's great to have you with us! What are some aspects of gaining that you are most looking forward to?? 

The journey if iam being honest. I just love to indulge and it really begins to show. Being a little soft cloud princess should be nice 

6 hours ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Hi there Cuties,

just wanted to introduce me properly instead of lurking all the time and hope you had a wonderful day until now. My name is Melody and i only recently embraced my body and it growing softer each day. I was always kinda chubby and am really glad that so many nice people here and out there gave me the courage to love myself.

Now i just embrace my own indulgence, eat what i want - when i want (FUCK diet culture!) and spend most of my day gaming  (Currently Persona 5 Royal - I love the Phantom Thieves so much, they are my b**s!) or watching Anime. Those two hobbies kinda dominate my aesthetic too - I love cutesie lingerie and all vibes Anime / Waifu 😆

Ask me anything ❤️

Welcome! You look great and,  like others, look forward to enjoying your journey with you. 👍

Oh, and I too like the hairy armpits. 😍

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, horg said:

Moin nice that there are always Germans here maybe one day you will make a video with @GainingGothGF

Alice and Adorethebelly are huge role models for me! Their content is amazing and they are so beautiful ❤️

15 minutes ago, flyboy1 said:

Welcome! You look great and,  like others, look forward to enjoying your journey with you. 👍

Oh, and I too like the hairy armpits. 😍

Thank you very much, it will hopefully be a glorious indulgent journey ❤️

13 hours ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Ask me anything and i'm always open to suggestions! ❤️

First of all, welcome! Looking forward to seeing more of you as you grow. :D 

And since you offered, what games do you like to play and what are you playing right now? 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, regbill said:

Welcome to Curvage!:)

Thank you, sweetheart!

8 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

First of all, welcome! Looking forward to seeing more of you as you grow. :D 

And since you offered, what games do you like to play and what are you playing right now? 

Me too :P

Currently i'm kind of addicted to Genshin Impact and that leaves not much time for other stuff, but i recently finally sat down and finished Persona 5 Royal. Will play Strikers soon and got my hands on the new Story of Seasons. I tend to enjoy RPGs and Adventures with female leads the most - huge sucker for Dragon Age here. (DONT FUCK IT UP BIOWARE!)

8 hours ago, Barkley said:

Welcome.

❤️

5 hours ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Currently i'm kind of addicted to Genshin Impact and that leaves not much time for other stuff, but i recently finally sat down and finished Persona 5 Royal. Will play Strikers soon and got my hands on the new Story of Seasons. I tend to enjoy RPGs and Adventures with female leads the most - huge sucker for Dragon Age here. (DONT FUCK IT UP BIOWARE!)

I ought to try out Genshin Impact one of these days. I actually started Persona 5 Royal a while back! Last time I played I was on the first real heist with the Volleyball Coach. I'll have to get back to it soon. 

I'm with you on the RPGs and I love the Bioware games. So looking forward to the upcoming Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Amateurish said:

What’s your appetite like now?

Iam constantly snacking! ;)

32 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

I ought to try out Genshin Impact one of these days. I actually started Persona 5 Royal a while back! Last time I played I was on the first real heist with the Volleyball Coach. I'll have to get back to it soon. 

I'm with you on the RPGs and I love the Bioware games. So looking forward to the upcoming Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

Haha just be careful of the Gacha though! Ooooh you're just in the beginning, once you've done the first heist you'll be sucked into the Phantom Thief Universe. Meh now i wanna cosplay as Fat Ann again xD

10 hours ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Iam constantly snacking! ;)

Haha just be careful of the Gacha though! Ooooh you're just in the beginning, once you've done the first heist you'll be sucked into the Phantom Thief Universe. Meh now i wanna cosplay as Fat Ann again xD

I'll definitely be careful -- I spend enough money on dumb shit as it is. 🤣

And YES PLEASE. 😍

6 hours ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Took the time after showering to shoot some photos while eating for you ❤️ Working on my beach body!

Datei_004.jpeg

That pizza looks delicious! Keep eating good like this and you'll be the biggest girl on the beach. :D 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I'll definitely be careful -- I spend enough money on dumb shit as it is. 🤣

And YES PLEASE. 😍

That pizza looks delicious! Keep eating good like this and you'll be the biggest girl on the beach. :D 

Haha then you have to be extra careful. The game is littered with cute Waifus and Husbandos that want your money. Sometimes i think the game is a form of Financialdomination xD

It was a selfmade Hotdog Pizza! One of my favorites ❤️ You think? Well in germany maybe, we dont grow that much big girls here.

I'll definetely remember the Ann Idea. Got a Futaba Cosplay here ... probably gonna end up as Fataba though. It's all so exciting xD

7 hours ago, regbill said:

Now that's the kind of beach body I love to see.😍

Then prepare to see more of it! Both in photos and mass :P