Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

God only if you two did a video together lol.. Might break Curvage websiteΒ 

We’ve actually talked about it… @Fat Ass RubyΒ I’ll send you another message and we’ll see if we can make some dreams come true!!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, SNOB1 said:

hey, what's your thought on the extra weight vs before. Do you feel more heavy and more stronger/dominant now?

Yes so much heavier, I love how it feels! ❀️

1 hour ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

You are incredibly beautiful and also GOALS 😍😍😍

7 minutes ago, FeedeeBrooke said:

We’ve actually talked about it… @Fat Ass RubyΒ I’ll send you another message and we’ll see if we can make some dreams come true!!

Aww thank you gorgeous! πŸ₯° yeah definitely send me a message andΒ we will try work something out ❀️

4 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Β 5 months difference! My belly now touches the bed and you can barely see myΒ knickers as they areΒ now buried deep in a rollβ€¦πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ˜‰

55743327-5746-47BE-91A4-D6F6F5F6327B.jpeg

It amazing how much you've changed in just 5 months.😍 If you look this good now then you should look even better 5 months from now.

Β 

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

On my birthday, yep it’s today, all I command is eggs, gritsΒ and hash browns. Well or whatever sounds good. Just make sure you eatΒ lots and lots. All I ask πŸ₯žπŸ©πŸ·.Β 

Happy Birthday for yesterday! I hope you had a great one ❀️😘

20 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

@Fat Ass Ruby which meal is this classes as? Because that is a good amount of food 😍

This was supposed to be lunch but then I had more lunch afterwards πŸ˜‹πŸ·β€οΈ

6 hours ago, pet sounds said:

How are you so perfect?😘

Aww thank you! πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜