Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Couple of pics from my evening out last weekendπŸ’ƒπŸΉβ€οΈΒ 
Of course the night finished with me getting a pizza, chicken kebab & cheesy chips!Β πŸ˜‹

E2876984-3149-4909-82EC-058B093182B1.jpeg

E77B73E4-A435-441E-A945-762C48584AB9.jpeg

You are so breath taking! Sounds like last weekend was really fun for you! I sure hope the pizza, chicken kebab, and cheesy chips were delicious!

Β 

Thank you all so much for always being so kind and enjoying my journey together. I absolutely love sharing with you all, it gives me so much motivation and is extremely encouraging ❀️😘

Omg ruby the last pics were just absulotely goregous 🀩🀩, as always

20 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Β 5 months difference! My belly now touches the bed and you can barely see myΒ knickers as they areΒ now buried deep in a rollβ€¦πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ˜‰

55743327-5746-47BE-91A4-D6F6F5F6327B.jpeg

That is a huge 5 month difference with impressive results! You're weight gain has to be the hottest thing I've ever seen! I just love how your belly can now touch the bed! It's insanely hot!

• Curvage Model

Β 5 months difference! My belly now touches the bed and you can barely see myΒ knickers as they areΒ now buried deep in a rollβ€¦πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ˜‰

55743327-5746-47BE-91A4-D6F6F5F6327B.jpeg

You are incredibly beautiful and also GOALS 😍😍😍