Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• Curvage Model
On 9/2/2021 at 1:46 AM, d0rma said:

Just went through the entire thread and wow, what an incredibleΒ gain! It's very impressive how big you've gotten in a relatively short amount of time!Β You are so huge and sexy, and still growing! and growing, and growing, and growing... Keep it up, you are amazing!

Thank you so much, I’m glad you’ve enjoyed going through my thread ❀️😘

On 9/3/2021 at 11:56 AM, cees said:

What a good start of the day! The most beuatiful girl of Curvage (Curvage has got a lot of beautiful girls but your are the most beautiful and best looking of them!) is growing good these days! Just keep doing that makes you happy!Β πŸ’šπŸ’™β€οΈ

Aww thank you, that’s so sweet!πŸ₯° ❀️😘

41 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I am so happy & excited, I’ve just found out that the Chinese buffet restaurant has reopened. So of course I’ve booked a table and am going later! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜β€οΈ

330E5799-DB5B-482A-BCC6-E04223900066.jpeg

Uh oh, I hope they have enough food in stock. I mean you order a table for 1 and eat for how many, 4? I'm sure they're not expecting that. 🀣 You can also use your injured leg to reserve a table close to the buffet. So you won't have to walk to far to get a new plate. 😁 I'd love to see the aftermath, enjoy! πŸ˜‰

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I am so happy & excited, I’ve just found out that the Chinese buffet restaurant has reopened. So of course I’ve booked a table and am going later! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜β€οΈ

I have a feeling you are going to that same smile on your face after you stuff yourselfΒ full of Chinese food.

• Curvage Model

Sweet dreams… 😴❀️
Β 

Finally going to sleep after a long day of over indulging! Had my first meeting this morning back at work since the pandemic and then as a treat went to the Chinese buffet that’s reopened πŸ˜‹ I hope everyone else has had a great Saturday😘

6FB557D1-0AB9-4C86-828C-09A47749FDBB.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Sweet dreams… 😴❀️
Β 

Finally going to sleep after a long day of over indulging! Had my first meeting this morning back at work since the pandemic and then as a treat went to the Chinese buffet that’s reopened πŸ˜‹ I hope everyone else has had a great Saturday😘

6FB557D1-0AB9-4C86-828C-09A47749FDBB.jpeg

Good Night Star GIF by Omer Studios

11 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

The results of making a pigΒ of myself at the Chinese buffet 3 huge piled up platefuls and 2 bowels of chocolate and marshmallow also a piece of cakeΒ πŸ˜‹πŸ·β€οΈ

CB85CB42-93C7-4947-ADCC-2830631152BB.jpeg

62B6E8A7-C6BC-42FF-833B-BEAB2DA85F3F.jpeg

4DBDBB67-BA6A-4F81-B38E-80C377DC6ABB.jpeg

B98A1DB8-FF40-456B-9C0F-C6C363EB6D6E.jpeg

3DFC708D-08BF-4F9C-84CA-A97E24F1D206.jpeg

This is mouth-watering Chinese food πŸ˜‹πŸ˜› Yummm...it looks sooo good to me!
It's unfortunate my favourite local is closed during Covid lockdown, you have now amplified my cravings πŸ˜‚

I wish you a happy Sunday πŸ˜„

Guest Yarmanz
22 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Looking as cute as ever 😍

On 9/1/2021 at 2:51 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Happy Hump DayπŸ’–

Recovering from injuring my leg has had its perks… great excuse to order takeouts even more than usual and lazing about in bed and on the sofa πŸ˜‹Β 

I hope everyone is having a great week 😘❀️

299B274A-D618-48B0-982C-1160138D8A0C.jpeg

Plus .... you need to rest your leg while it heels so even less opportunity to do any physical exercise of any kind coupled with more free time to eat means you were surely gaining weight faster then ever.Β