Fat Ass Ruby ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

Guest Knickerbocker67
On 8/13/2021 at 4:02 AM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Happy Friday!๐Ÿฅฐ my plans this weekend is to eat lots of delicious food, have a few drinks and see if I can get closer to my goal of 350lbs ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธย 
ย 

Lets do a Q&A on my thread this afternoon โ˜บ๏ธ Ask away on here ๐Ÿ˜˜

1E53EB2E-4BF9-43AA-9D8D-7B35093FACE2.jpeg

Does alcohol allow you to eat endlessly?

On 8/13/2021 at 7:02 AM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Happy Friday!๐Ÿฅฐ my plans this weekend is to eat lots of delicious food, have a few drinks and see if I can get closer to my goal of 350lbs ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธย 
ย 

Lets do a Q&A on my thread this afternoon โ˜บ๏ธ Ask away on here ๐Ÿ˜˜

1E53EB2E-4BF9-43AA-9D8D-7B35093FACE2.jpeg

Do you think youโ€™ll do a burping/soda bloating video anytime soon? I feel like youโ€™d slay at that, even if itโ€™s like a custom thing ๐Ÿ˜›

• Curvage Model

My belly is so heavy now and it turns me on so much!โ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ
Iโ€™ve spent the day non stop eating which makes me super happy,ย now Iโ€™m getting into bed to watch a movie and eat some more๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅฐ

4092C91B-22B6-4019-9AA3-C636C7A7E563.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Iโ€™ve spent the day non stop eating which makes me super happy,ย now Iโ€™m getting into bed to watch a movie and eat some more๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅฐ

Your belly does look huge in this photo and that red shirt will be a crop top from now on. No way it can cover that belly anymore.๐Ÿคฃ
It makes me happy that this piggy is happy with eating non stop for the whole day and even till the very end. Could you enlighten us with all that you had eaten today?
I would have loved to feed you the rest of the snacks while watching a movie together and giving some belly rubs in between! ๐Ÿ˜

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

A heavy belly is a gorgeous belly.๐Ÿ˜

15 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Good Morning Curvageโ€ฆโค๏ธย 
ย 

A perfect start to a lazy Sunday, stuffing myself with enough food to feed a family! Iโ€™m so greedy I added extras to my breakfast muffins ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿท

94E61964-8D25-4FFA-AA4E-1BE9C4241E4E.jpeg

59830E9D-566C-420B-9FA1-CC3D98E2773F.jpeg

2D728B61-F61D-4AB3-AE21-262FAB25EA8D.jpeg

Good morning Ruby!

I love your family sized stuffings. It really shows how much of a greedy piggy you are. Enough food that feed a whole family is not even enough for you, so you have to order some extra muffins as well? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ If this keep up then family sized meals will be a regular for you and you'll need to eat even more to feel full. I do wonder what the employee of the McDonalds thought when you placed such a big order๐Ÿ˜

Well, enjoy your meal. I'll be going to a BBQ later!

27 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

ย 

A perfect start to a lazy Sunday, stuffing myself with enough food to feed a family! Iโ€™m so greedy I added extras to my breakfast muffins ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿท

I see you're single handedly keeping your local McDonalds in business with that breakfast order.๐Ÿ˜ย 

Looking gorgeous as always!:wub:

ย 

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

ย 

Now that shirt really is turning into a crop top. But you sure do make it look sexy. Thank you for these wonderful pictures.

• Curvage Model

Guarantee you will love this as much as I did when I watched it back...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ฆย 10 minutes of sexy fat chat and wobbling my now enormous fat gut! Even with some belly button playย ๐Ÿ˜˜

Please check it out and leave a review so I can hear what you think about it โค๏ธ

ย 

ย 

• Curvage Model
On 8/13/2021 at 3:01 PM, [email protected] said:

How far are you from your 350 lb goal?

How often do you find yourself having to buy bigger clothes?

Have you gotten to where you have trouble walking through doorways, and if so when did that start?

- Not farย now! Youโ€™ll have to check out my latest weigh in ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ
https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/mypaidfiles/file/14469-rubyโ€™s-july-weigh-in-measurements๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ/

- Omg! Constantly trying to find clothes I like in my new size, itโ€™s a struggle tbh ๐Ÿคฃ

- Not doorways in my house YET, but last time I stayed in a caravan I had to go through the doorways sideways and my ass would be running against it ๐Ÿ˜

On 8/13/2021 at 9:16 PM, MrSunshine said:

ย 
- Do you offer to eat the rest of the side dishes and what your friends or familiy can't finish or do you behave yourself and don't let your piggyness shine through? And do you place a big order after dinner when you grab a McDonalds?

- That is an incredible feat and appetite you got there. How many people's worth of food/servings do you need to get to that level? ๐Ÿท

Thank you for your response! It's nice talking to you!ย โ™ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜˜

- I do sometimes, it depends what the left overs are. If itโ€™s my skinny friends salads iย wouldnโ€™t bother ๐Ÿคฃ

- Probablyย a large pizza with sides and fizzy drinks ๐Ÿ˜‹

On 8/14/2021 at 3:11 PM, Knickerbocker67 said:

Does alcohol allow you to eat endlessly?

Yes, I donโ€™t drink lots often but when I do I canโ€™t stop feasting all night! ๐Ÿ˜‹โค๏ธ

On 8/14/2021 at 10:25 PM, lychee6 said:

Do you think youโ€™ll do a burping/soda bloating video anytime soon? I feel like youโ€™d slay at that, even if itโ€™s like a custom thing ๐Ÿ˜›

I will do but canโ€™t guarantee if/how many burps there would be as I canโ€™t make myself burp and donโ€™t burp often โ˜บ๏ธ

On 8/14/2021 at 11:28 PM, MrSunshine said:

Your belly does look huge in this photo and that red shirt will be a crop top from now on. No way it can cover that belly anymore.๐Ÿคฃ
It makes me happy that this piggy is happy with eating non stop for the whole day and even till the very end. Could you enlighten us with all that you had eaten today?
I would have loved to feed you the rest of the snacks while watching a movie together and giving some belly rubs in between! ๐Ÿ˜

I had a big fried English Breakfast in the morning, loads of sweet and salty snacks between all of my meals, 2 cheese and ham toasties and a jumbo sausage roll for lunch, 2 huge plates ofย creamย garlic and bacon pasta with a garlic bread baguette for dinner and then chocolate brownies and ice cream for dessert ๐Ÿ˜‹ย 

Edited by Fat Ass Ruby
Typo

10 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

ย 

I will do but canโ€™t guarantee if/how many burps there would be as I canโ€™t make myself burp and donโ€™t burp often โ˜บ๏ธ

ย 

Omg please please please make it soon!

ย 

On 8/15/2021 at 1:19 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

ย 

I joined curvage.org today and I'm overwhelmed by what I see. It's just amazing. All these beautiful, beautiful ladies who love to be fat. If I would have found this site ealier, my life would look different.