Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Guest ChubbySouffle

Oh my, that belly HANG! 😍 I have to ask, have you ever tried to hide or carry anything under all that?? 

• Curvage Model

Just got into bed with a ton of snacks and going to watch Friends...I really need to start buying more snacks when I do my weekly food shop, I have had to go to the local shop so many times this week to top them up!...πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

I wonder what the cashier would be thinking if I had a full weeks supply of chocolate, sweets, crisps and cakes! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

63F7D078-9E92-444E-A906-D067A45A8F6D.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:
16 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Just got into bed with a ton of snacks and going to watch Friends...I really need to start buying more snacks when I do my weekly food shop, I have had to go to the local shop so many times this week to top them up!...πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

I wonder what the cashier would be thinking if I had a full weeks supply of chocolate, sweets, crisps and cakes! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Dear lord you're going to break that countertop if you get any bigger 🀀 everything about you is amazing 

You're beautiful❀️, this mirror is coming in very handy😍. I'm wondering though, if you're looking to order junk food in bulk you can always try ordering it online. You may get a lower cost per unit, free delivery and no awkwardness. Then again, if you're one to test people's reactions, and that's a stimulant for you, then continue going to the store often. 

Guest ChubbySouffle
6 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Good morning πŸ₯°Β 

Hope everyone has a happy Friday!❀️ The weekend is here so I’ll be making lots more content and eating tonsΒ of yummy food! πŸ˜‹

Β 

7F3DF74C-B4A1-4E7D-A2B3-E6ED5E7702E1.jpeg

I can't get over how much your hips fill up the doorway, they've ballooned so quickly! Can you imagine the day they finally start brushing against the frame as you waddle from room to room? 😍

On 3/25/2021 at 5:38 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

You go there so often that I think it's time the shop start giving you the homegirl discount on food!

On 3/25/2021 at 2:23 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

A quick before and after...πŸ˜‰β€οΈ
Β 

Hope everyone’s week is going well?! 😘

E4A9EFC8-8B22-4831-AFDF-DD76F9BA1D64.jpeg

C943622C-5BA4-4CF5-ACE7-2DA2350D7245.jpeg

Are you at your skinniest in the before photo?Β 

• Curvage Model
On 3/25/2021 at 4:17 PM, ChubbySouffle said:

Oh my, that belly HANG! 😍 I have to ask, have you ever tried to hide or carry anything under all that?? 

I can definitely hide things under there! I’ve tried with things likeΒ the tv controller before and it gets lost! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

No I’ll try find some pics of me at my slimmest 😊

If you make a nice progression of pictures from thinnest to fattest you'll make the hottest topic of the week.Β 

11 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

My Chinese feast is on its way!!! 😜😍

Chow mein, salt & chilli chicken, fried chicken in Cantonese sauce, egg fried rice, chips and a curry. I might of got carried away 🀣 oh and spring rolls πŸ˜‹πŸ·

Since all the buffets are shut it’s nice to have one all for myself at home 😍

C2A0DB7F-39B1-44C2-8775-E113D27BBF34.jpeg

you are the hottest gainer i ever seen😎, when and why did you decide to gain ?