Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, jayyman24 said:

Absolutely stunning!! So happy to have you join the community 😊. Amazing to see women find their confidence and truly be themselves! Just makes you that much more attractive lol.

Now that you’ve committed to gaining, what foods do you find yourself consistently snacking on a daily basis? And do you also try stuffing yourself to capacity for every meal, or more of a grazer throughout the day?

Thank you!πŸ₯°Β 

It changes day to day, sometimes I’m Β just constantly snacking all day then others I have huge meals to the point where I’m completely stuffed and couldn’t have another bite! (Well at least for an hour or two πŸ˜‚)Β 

• Curvage Model

@Bbwhunter96 Im not sure atm, I will be doing a weigh in and measurement video soon ☺️
Β 

@BingoLima Yes definitely! 😍

@pianoman2161Β I have always loved food and the feeling of being stuffed! It’s just recently that I’ve learnt to be confident and do what makes me happy 😘 

Β 

• Curvage Model

My newest clip...❀️  I love playing with my big swollen belly dripping in oil after stuffing myself to the limit!... The feeling of my belly slapping on my thighs is such a turn on...πŸ˜‰ I also couldn’t resist a few squirts of cream during my bellyΒ play...😍

Β 

• Curvage Model

Good Morning...πŸ₯°

We’re halfway through the week! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š

Im just about to cook myself a BIGΒ English breakfast πŸ˜‹ my favourite thing to start the day with.😍

Β 

@Danument of course I would, that would be so much fun! 🫐❀️

Β 

A34BBBEB-6536-4D3B-A7BF-7EE661F52A5B.jpeg

Guest ChubbySouffle
4 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Good Morning...πŸ₯°

We’re halfway through the week! πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š

Im just about to cook myself a BIGΒ English breakfast πŸ˜‹ my favourite thing to start the day with.😍

Β 

@Danument of course I would, that would be so much fun! 🫐❀️

Β 

A34BBBEB-6536-4D3B-A7BF-7EE661F52A5B.jpeg

I just can't get over the way your massive booty is like a literal pillow between you and the wall 😍😍. Your cheeky gains are no joke!