Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

27 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

My favourite snacks change all the time but at the minute I’m loving any Easter chocolates and cakes πŸ˜‹πŸ˜

Excellent choice! I was in Morrisons last week and they had mini egg cookies in the bakery and they are brilliant! Definitely recommend trying them whilst they're still around.Β 

24 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Just before my massive roast beef dinner, now stuffing down cake and chocolates...🐷😜❀️🐰

Β 

22856763-965D-498E-ABDF-6159D0F03FF2.jpeg

420ADBD1-97F3-4F00-9159-C9EC514A4508.jpeg

17027810-1E72-44FD-92D2-E11CD1D38FD9.jpeg

Looking stunning as always, Ruby! Hope you've had a fantastic and very fattening easter 😁

How many eggs have you had so far?

26 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Hope everyone is having a lovely day? I’ve not been overly active the last few days as I’ve not being feeling very well. Hopefully be feeling a lot better by the weekend ☺️

7C5F440E-278E-42B6-9BD3-A8FDBF13C95B.jpeg

Jesus christ 😍 it's the finger in the belly button for me πŸ₯΅

Sucks to hear you've not been feeling well, hopefully you start feeling better soon!Β 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I got carried away and almost ate the entire chocolate brownie cake before taking a pic with it...πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ·Β 

The time it took to take a pic and type this I finished off that last little bit so within 5/10 mins I consumed 1500 calories πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰

❀️

645EAE99-F768-4A95-89AE-97EE03C339DE.jpeg

If eating an entire chocolate brownie cake in under 10 minutes isn't on your cv then it absolutely needs to be there, that's a hell of an achievement!Β 

Also, the pattern on your leggings is like an optical illusion and I couldn't figure out what the cake was balancing on for ages πŸ˜‚