Fat Ass Ruby ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

16 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Finally made a clip wearing the dress thatsย been requested so many times! โค๏ธ Being uploaded this evening. Updated weigh in, McDonaldโ€™s stuffing, milkshake funnel, post stuffing weigh inย and belly play. What more could you want?...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜

9883940F-ACE4-4A43-9714-E6B61CA8BFDC.jpeg

Fabulous video. I love the shape your big swollen belly makes under that tight dress. You have a body of a fertility goddess - so very very beautiful.

Oh my goodness Ruby - those calories have gone and grown your big thighs and that gorgeous protruding fat bum of yours. You look amazing. I can only imagine what you looked like walking around like that with all your beautiful soft wobbling fat. It would have made me explode. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅฐ

6 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!โค๏ธIโ€™ve been sunbathing because itโ€™s super hot here todayย โ˜€๏ธLiterally melting in this heat thoughย ๐Ÿฅตย I guess thatโ€™s all part of being so fatย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜œย Plenty of ice cream and lollies are keeping me cool though๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฆ

Iโ€™ll be filming tomorrow so does anyone have any requests? Iโ€™ve been given a few via DMs but they get lost in the conversations and other messagesย โ˜บ๏ธย Iโ€™ve got a few ideas myself but if anyone has anything theyโ€™d like to see in particular let me knowย ๐Ÿ’–

I'd love to see you walking around in your bikini to show-off how much your lovely fat body wobbles when you walk.

5 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

ย 

How about making this Ass twice the size?โ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’–

E265C7BC-CC70-469F-BE82-2531EB256516.jpeg

26321896-BB6F-403C-932F-1D0252885FCE.jpeg

Oh Ruby that would be a dream come true. Iโ€™d love to see your huge stick-out bum grow to enormous proportions. Imagine if it grew to over say 70ย inches? Youโ€™d look even more amazing if that is possible.

Iโ€™m excited when I see that youโ€™re rolls of glorious fat are now stretching your poor panties to beyond breaking point. Fabulous pictures to see them being ripped as they try to contain your growing luscious curves. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

On 6/21/2021 at 12:59 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Currently editing todayโ€™s video to upload this evening, I had a lot of fun eating my favourite things to cool me down and making a mess like a greedy piggy๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’–

E7D3A831-218F-4894-8579-912A664A6477.jpeg

I know Iโ€™m going to likeย this video. Seeing you gorging whilst wearing your tight knickers with your beautiful rolls of fat spilling out will be heavenly to seeโ€ฆ.