Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

30 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Hope everyone’s having a great evening😊

It’s the start of a nice long bank holiday weekend with lots of tasty treats to look forward to, starting with ice cream and fairy cakes in bed whilst watching some Netflix...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ·β€οΈ

3B4E9DA3-7AF4-4834-BF3E-134F92FE719E.jpeg

Me and your belly thank you!!

2 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Happy Monday! βœ¨πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ’šβœ¨

I fell asleep last night after stuffing myself all day on chocolates, cake and roast beef...πŸ˜‹πŸ·

Woke upΒ this morning feeling plumperπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

6823C269-551D-46AD-8817-4AAC80054DE9.jpeg

Plumper everyday love!! Your looking bigger and bigger everyday!!

7 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

To be completely honest I don’t know, I know that I want to reach my goal of 350lbs but how much more? We will have to wait and see...😜

Yes!! 1000% 😍 I find my growing body such a turn on (is that strange? πŸ˜‚) I love the shape of my body and the way it jiggles and bounces asΒ I walk and the feeling of being full πŸ˜‰β€οΈ
Β 

I love going to the beach and being outside, stargazing, trying out new restaurants, bowling,Β going to the cinema and going on spa days πŸ§–β€β™€οΈβœ¨

Not at all strange very erotic!! I think when you hit 350 you might want to go a little more lol!! I think you'll enjoy it tremendously!! But yiu might need a new bath tub soon lol

34 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

New me would eat theΒ old meΒ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

I feel like I’ve found my place being on here, I’ve never been more confident and happy with all my extra curves...😍❀️

I really do appreciate everyone who’s been so kind and supportiveπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

490072C4-D499-42F1-9060-F85ACC6BC9BB.jpeg

F61A0728-6022-459A-BE9B-EC655ADEFFCA.jpeg

Absolutely perfect love!! The old you is definitely jealous of the new you!! Just think the after pic is soon going to be the before pic