Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• Curvage Model

Happy Saturday Curvage ❀️ 
I spentΒ most of my day trying to keep cool in front of the fan binging on ice cream, then once it cooled down I had a delicious BBQπŸ˜‹Β Burgers, sausages, chicken and all the sides 😍 now it’s time to rest my belly and let it grow overnightΒ πŸ˜‰

B95D1A26-0294-46D7-9AD7-4A650B9AC271.jpeg

• Curvage Model
On 8/4/2022 at 2:42 AM, Motley_Mayhem said:

New here, but I just had to reply… The sheerΒ amount of fast-food ordered and devoured on this thread is incredible!!😳 There’s no wonder you have absolutely exploded in weight, Ruby, you eat like a pig and look enormous! Someones appetite must be through the roof. What are you current goals in terms of your weight? I can’t help but think seeing you at 425lbs would be ridiculous! Keep up the great content (and stuffing, or course), you are gorgeous!

Hey πŸ₯° thank you so much, glad you found this thread! I love to fantasise about being that big 😍 just enjoying myself at the moment and loveΒ seeing what’s happening ❀️

On 8/4/2022 at 11:00 PM, ivan_ivanov100 said:

You size is extremely huge now. How youΒ  could find such unusual clothes?

It’s quite difficult, but there a few brands that do clothes for us big girls ☺️

On 8/5/2022 at 12:12 PM, Txcowboy713 said:

You should try to squeeze this dress back on! Β You’ve gained so much weight since this photo!!

I was trying to find this dress a while ago to try on but will have another look 😊

On 8/5/2022 at 12:12 PM, Motley_Mayhem said:

Hmmm what are you thinking about having?πŸ‘€

Probably any fast food! πŸ€£πŸ˜‹

On 8/6/2022 at 3:26 AM, Artsy said:

Very cute bathing suit!Β :wub:

Thank you 😘

On 8/6/2022 at 2:20 PM, In Love With Bellies said:

You spoil us so much these days with your beauty !

You have grown HUGE since your beginning on curvage ! 😍

Thank you so much, I love showing off how much softer my body has got 😘❀️

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I spentΒ most of my day trying to keep cool in front of the fan binging on ice cream, then once it cooled down I had a delicious BBQπŸ˜‹Β Burgers, sausages, chicken and all the sides 😍 now it’s time to rest my belly and let it grow overnightΒ πŸ˜‰

I sure wish I could rub it and kiss it for you.Β  So much beauty in one place.

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Ready to pop 😳πŸ’₯

14 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Wish you gained 0.5 lb this night.

14 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Heat Wave Summer GIF by Mario + Rabbids

15 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

So much delicious food to grow your beautiful belly 🀀😍 Your belly need more and more food !