Fat Ass Ruby 😉😍

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Today has been a very greedy day, I went to the cinema and had a foot long hot dog, nachos, popcorn, malteasers & a large coke. Then this evening went to an all you can eat Chinese buffet. Now sat in bed with snacks 😋🥰❤️

FC0C235B-C387-4A2B-997C-334DC8E3B2E8.jpeg

You look 

Enormous and sexy

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Today has been a very greedy day, I went to the cinema and had a foot long hot dog, nachos, popcorn, malteasers & a large coke. Then this evening went to an all you can eat Chinese buffet. Now sat in bed with snacks 😋🥰❤️

Holy shit shit you've gotten bigger 🥵🥵🥵😍🐷❤️🔥

Guest Queen Celeste
2 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Girl you are looking amazing! Your curves are so sexy! #goals 

2 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Oh what a dream you are 😍🥰

4 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

You sitting on the floor because you flattened last chair in your house?

12 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Your beauty is breathtaking !

Wow it was such a good fattening day ! It looks like you eat more and more recently ! 🤤 And all these delicious yummy foods are growing the body of a fat Goddess ! 😍

You grow into HUGE Ass Ruby !! 🥰

12 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

This photo and description is simply breathtaking 😍 you wont be fitting in those cinema seats much longer!