Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Guest Cover19

Those underwear are disappearing in the folds faster and faster. Soon we won't be able to tell you have any on

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

If you will fly on plane you should take some pictures and posts how you will fit there with new fat huge body. How your fat hips take more than one seat, can you use seatbelt, and could you even open plastic table? Maybe you will cause some discomfort other people by your enormous body.

I will try get some pics 😍

3 hours ago, Cover19 said:

Those underwear are disappearing in the folds faster and faster. Soon we won't be able to tell you have any on

I know I love it, it’s like my party trick πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

1 hour ago, regbill said:

Good morning, gorgeous!❀️

Hope your having a great day ❀️πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Very cute and sexy

Thank you πŸ₯°

2 hours ago, Doc Mo said:

Any time a sexy bbw gives you an upskirt peek, it’s a wonderful treat. But the surprise of seeing her sexy belly under there is just astonishing!

Thank you! It surprised me too, I didn’t realise how big my belly had got 😍❀️

2 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Thick thighs & Big belly 😍❀️

892AD287-662C-41B8-A343-A25F01EA4681.jpeg

That picture is super hot πŸ”₯. Sit down with all you enormous weight on my lap. My legs will sink and disappear in your fat thighs, and become numb in seconds beneath your heavyweight butt. I will jiggle and slap your belly, put fingers in deep rolls.

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I have become such a greedy pig over the last year that I’m getting new stretch marks from over indulging myself so much and so oftenΒ πŸ₯΅πŸ˜β€οΈ

EAF406AC-004F-4892-BA3F-F6E387FBADCE.jpeg

That belly must be really heavy.Β  Interesting will two raw eggs pop and flatten if you put them on your thigs under that massive gut?