Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Bartelo_m95 said:

Hey Ruby!

I've been going through your thread and I just can't stop looking at these pictures 😍 In these you're incredibly hot, you've been hot and you'll always be πŸ”₯ This dress really complimented your hot curves, extremely beautiful belly, sexy breasts and outstanding ass 🀩 Your growth until these pictures and afterwards has been out of this world! I wonder if you were even able to wear this dress any more πŸ€” You're a true beauty and a sexbomb, looking forward to see more of you and it's always lovely to see you, whether in a dress, regular clothes or covered by just a towel 😍

You're really beautiful and fingers crossed for your progress! πŸ’–πŸ’›

Hey! πŸ₯°

Thank you so much! ❀️ maybe I should try to re create these pics tomorrow? 😘

14 hours ago, Bartelo_m95 said:

You're very much welcome, beautiful ❀️πŸ₯°

Yes, I would love it, I would be very glad to see you try to recreate these photos, if it was possible 😘

Please recreate these pictures with your latest extra-sumptuous curvy body. πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈ

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Bc0205 said:

Hey RubyΒ 

Are you on Instagram by any chance?Β 

Hey! ☺️ No I’m not, sorry ❀️

34 minutes ago, t69502a said:

Please recreate these pictures with your latest extra-sumptuous curvy body. πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈ

I can’t find the dress!! 😩 however I do have a similar dress that I’ve posted on here before which I’m recreating these pics in now! ❀️ I’ll have to keep looking for the black one 😘

On 11/12/2021 at 10:02 AM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I’ve got so fat since I first bought this outfit, the skirt bit ofΒ the dress used to almost be knee length! Let’s see how much shorter I can make itβ€¦πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

EA08BDBA-A251-4D4A-9CE5-3F6DBE29E319.jpeg

I love your not-so-subtle bulging belly in this outfit. My fantasy would be to take you to dinner and to encourage you to eat so much that your belly drooped below the hemline of this dress.

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Β 

I love how my body looks now it’s so much fatter! 😍❀️ So soft, curvy and jigglyΒ πŸ₯°

96E752D9-FD26-4438-969B-F311CAA88D3B.jpeg

Oh wow, Ruby! 😍

You're an extremely hot sexbomb and a wonderful beauty πŸ”₯❀️ Your curves are incredibly beautiful and the way you have grown is mind-blowing 🀩 Your belly is gorgeous and the way it hangs is really beautiful 😍 Your ass very hot and your breasts are big and lovely πŸ˜‰ Your softness is very sexy, your curves are oustanding the jiggle is out of this world, your figure is a huge turn-on! πŸ’–

As you wrote earlier that you're only thinking about food and someone playing with your curves; I would love to play with your curves and it would be an honour; I could use my other hand to feed you, or focus on your curves with my both hands πŸ˜πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

You look wonderful in this dress, it's also complimenting your sexy curves 😍 Hopefully, you'll find the black dress as well and looking forward to see more of your fascinating content πŸ˜‰πŸ€©β€οΈ

Edited by Bartelo_m95
Adding spaces