Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• Curvage Model
On 12/3/2021 at 11:58 AM, thefeedernextdoor said:

Could we get a comparison pic at all of the Christmas pjs?

I’m not sure if I have one, I’ll have a look though ❀️

6 hours ago, Deano411 said:

Looks like you might have to go up a size! :) Maybe the next size up will be tight next Christmas πŸ˜‹

Will need to go up a few sizes since these ones πŸ˜‚ I think that’s quite likely πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Guest TASTYDUMPLING
5 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Spent all day eatingΒ hot dogs & burgers at the Christmas fayre. Came home and had a ton of cheesy pasta, now getting cosy in bed watching Netflix and about to order something deliciousΒ πŸ˜‹πŸ·πŸ’–

CC6D7222-BA9D-40A2-B717-5429160B8739.jpeg

God you are swelling up ❀️ 

34 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Spent all day eatingΒ hot dogs & burgers at the Christmas fayre. Came home and had a ton of cheesy pasta, now getting cosy in bed watching Netflix and about to order something deliciousΒ πŸ˜‹πŸ·πŸ’–

Β 

The way you've been stuffing yourself with fattening food all day only to come home and order MORE,Β is a SKILL!Β 

I felt full just reading that, so knowing you can shovel away more... I am very impressed RubyΒ πŸ₯°β€οΈ

Guest PlumpLove
46 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Well, after all of that, I can only imagine what that towel is hiding.πŸ˜‰πŸ’•

6 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Hey Ruby!

I'm really glad to hear that you had such a great day eating hot dogs and burgers, making your belly and other parts of your beautiful body grow 😍 Seeing your belly hanging lower and lower is a huge turn-on 🀩 Your stretch marks are very pretty and seeing them all over your body is beautiful πŸ˜‰ Your breasts have also grown in a very hot way, your thighs are bigger and more gorgeous, also your hips are outstanding; they are so wide and wonderful 😍 Your ass is magnificient and it's becoming more and more beautiful 🀩 You've also mentioned a couple times about wanting a full-body massage and I would love to do that 😊 It would be an honour to relax your hot and soft body, make you enjoy yourself and take it easy πŸ˜‰

Have a lovely Sunday and take care of yourself! 🌹 You're truly incredible, Ruby, and seeing you makes my days better each and every time 😍

8 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

The way you started off gorgeous and just keep getting more and more desirable is like a miracle.😍

On 12/4/2021 at 4:19 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

You're something delicious and this picture proves it.Β Β 

On 12/4/2021 at 9:19 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

You are too good to be true - the most productive and beautiful model on the scene right now, IMO πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜

On 5/13/2021 at 1:46 AM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

1) Friends and family have never said to me how much they think I weigh, althoughΒ they do make comments about how fat I am and how much room I take up!Β 
2) My old bed I had, I sat down on it and broke some of the slats under the mattress so the corner of the mattress fell through! I had to nail the slats back in but if I ever got on the bed too quickly it would happen again! I have so many times been stuck in a chair in public usually outdoor metal chairs with armrests, my ass and hips get stuck under the armrests and then when I stand up the chair comes with me! ❀️
Β 

It was a twin bed?

• Curvage Model
On 12/4/2021 at 10:08 PM, Bigpat said:

Loving your stretchmarks on your last picture 😍

-Thank you! They have been redder than usual with new ones as my belly has been getting so much bigger 😍❀️

On 12/5/2021 at 3:32 AM, Bartelo_m95 said:

Hey Ruby!

I'm really glad to hear that you had such a great day eating hot dogs and burgers, making your belly and other parts of your beautiful body grow 😍 Seeing your belly hanging lower and lower is a huge turn-on 🀩 Your stretch marks are very pretty and seeing them all over your body is beautiful πŸ˜‰ Your breasts have also grown in a very hot way, your thighs are bigger and more gorgeous, also your hips are outstanding; they are so wide and wonderful 😍 Your ass is magnificient and it's becoming more and more beautiful 🀩 You've also mentioned a couple times about wanting a full-body massage and I would love to do that 😊 It would be an honour to relax your hot and soft body, make you enjoy yourself and take it easy πŸ˜‰

Have a lovely Sunday and take care of yourself! 🌹 You're truly incredible, Ruby, and seeing you makes my days better each and every time 😍

-Thank you so much for all of your kind words πŸ₯° I hope your week has started well! ❀️

13 hours ago, FeedeeLover99 said:

You are too good to be true - the most productive and beautiful model on the scene right now, IMO πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜

-Aww thank you! So nice of you to say ❀️😘

5 hours ago, Roccopiccone said:

It was a twin bed?

-It was a double bed ☺️
Β 

- Thank you everyone for all the lovely things you say, you all brighten my day with your lovely compliments πŸ₯°β€οΈ

On 4/23/2021 at 5:14 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Decided to try on the dress I bought before the lockdowns started to see if I should wear it to go out on the weekend... it wasn’t this short when I ordered it and it used to cover my bra. It took me about 10 mins to squeeze into it!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Shows just how much I’ve put in the last yearΒ πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

❀️❀️❀️

Β 

D0EFD133-839F-45E9-95AF-A95F01045524.jpeg

ED1B9A69-5B5E-4980-A681-ABA2677813AC.jpeg

7998C19B-C6A0-460A-812B-67CBE6A35A93.jpeg

E9D17BE8-18AD-4FC4-8C52-1D246E66A665.jpeg

DC419D9E-9A88-4185-959C-95EAA0A4B3B8.jpeg

Hey Ruby!

I've been going through your thread and I just can't stop looking at these pictures 😍 In these you're incredibly hot, you've been hot and you'll always be πŸ”₯ This dress really complimented your hot curves, extremely beautiful belly, sexy breasts and outstanding ass 🀩 Your growth until these pictures and afterwards has been out of this world! I wonder if you were even able to wear this dress any more πŸ€” You're a true beauty and a sexbomb, looking forward to see more of you and it's always lovely to see you, whether in a dress, regular clothes or covered by just a towel 😍

You're really beautiful and fingers crossed for your progress! πŸ’–πŸ’›