Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

18 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Starting the day off right πŸ˜‹β€οΈ

3A0099A4-EA4C-4668-B362-B77CE131B858.jpeg

Such indulgence. That appetite of yours must be out of control. If I’m being honest that one plate is way more than id eat in a day. Now don’t get me wrong. Β I can still neck a pintΒ with the best haha but as for eating,Β I leave that to the pros. Cheers.Β happy holidays right and wishing you only all the best ❀️ ❀️. Β 

On 11/30/2021 at 12:45 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Thank you all so much!πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ˜˜
Β 

Thank you! πŸ₯° glad your week is going well so far, aww thank you for all the lovely compliments ☺️❀️ I’m glad you’ve enjoyed looking back through my journey 😘

You're welcome! πŸ₯° Thank you and you're welcome, it's a pleasure to see and compliment such a beauty ❀️☺️ Oh yes, I've enjoyed it and I enjoy more and more day by day, beautiful Ruby 😘

11 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Good night Curvage, Sweet dreams ❀️😘

D2D33D0D-892A-4831-9CBE-C01DBFCBF947.jpeg

Thank you very much, there were sweet dreams ❀️ How did you sleep? 😘 You're very sexy, your belly rolls and breasts are incredibly beautiful and your thighs are very hot! πŸ”₯ To me, you're both, a true beauty and a sexbomb πŸ˜‰ Your beauty is on a different level, not just outside, but also your inner beauty, you're very kind and polite, I appreciate it 😍

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Such a good question! I’ve been thinking about this lately, I’d be really interested to find out what everyone classes me as BBW or SSBBW? ❀️

I reckonΒ 350 is the milestone you're looking for. Shorter women can get away with less weight because itΒ looks more compact on their frame, but I'd say for womenΒ 5'5"+ 350 is the number.

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Such a good question! I’ve been thinking about this lately, I’d be really interested to find out what everyone classes me as BBW or SSBBW? ❀️

Interesting question. You and KittyPiggy are nearly the same weight but I look at her as a SSBBW and you as BBW. The reason behind this is probably the difference in height. Believe she's like 5'4