Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

35 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Still feeling rubbish, I’ve spent mostΒ of my time the last few days wrapped up in a blanket watching Netflix and eating lots of yummy food to make myself feel better. I’ve just ordered a huge Chinese takeaway πŸ₯‘πŸ˜‹β€οΈ

18811E6C-A31A-4224-B80F-8BF7F6C50995.jpeg

05575063-A2A6-4DD5-BF05-902FFDD2FD67.jpeg

You lost your belly button in fat rolls.

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Still feeling rubbish, I’ve spent mostΒ of my time the last few days wrapped up in a blanket watching Netflix and eating lots of yummy food to make myself feel better. I’ve just ordered a huge Chinese takeaway πŸ₯‘πŸ˜‹β€οΈ

18811E6C-A31A-4224-B80F-8BF7F6C50995.jpeg

05575063-A2A6-4DD5-BF05-902FFDD2FD67.jpeg

Sorry you're still not feeling well. Bit looks like your appetite hasn't slowed down in the slightest! That belly is absolutely HUGE!

• Curvage Model
On 11/20/2021 at 12:03 AM, Elshoob said:

When will you be doing Vore or Giantess contentΒ 

Definitely something I could do if it’s something people would be interested in seeing me do ❀️

On 11/20/2021 at 3:10 AM, Sons of Windsor said:

Can you just imagine having a girlfriend like Ruby... spending every weekendΒ night watching her stuff herself silly with Pizza Hut and takeaway... just IMAGINE being so lucky to witness that.Β 

On 11/20/2021 at 4:08 AM, regbill said:

I'm glad I could play a part in helping turn into the beautiful woman we see in these pics.

Aww thank you! You are all playing a huge part in my journey ❀️😘

On 11/22/2021 at 12:51 PM, Roccopiccone said:

Can you do a bed creaking video? You also show under the bed how much it bends😍

Yes 😊

On 11/22/2021 at 3:09 PM, oatmeal said:

So this was from back in March of this year. Less than 8 months later and your so much bigger. Fantastic job!

I love looking back on these pics so much difference in such a short time😍

On 11/23/2021 at 6:11 PM, Learn2$ELL said:

QUESTION: Would it be OK to add a stick of Butter to each and every mealΒ ??? πŸ€”Β 

Haha yes, I do add butter to a lot of my home cooking πŸ˜‹

Guest pinkbubblepiggy
On 11/20/2021 at 12:10 AM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Belly in or out? πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

C74957D0-79C8-4AA6-AB22-01FB507FD6C9.jpeg

E20E65C2-7724-41E1-BE80-142ECEA274F2.jpeg

OMG I love how your belly sits on your lap ❀️ 

• Curvage Model

My latest clip has just been approved! πŸ˜‰ please check it out and leave a review I really appreciate them so much and enjoy reading all of them ❀️😘

Ps the black lines in the main preview pic are not in the clip ❀️

Edited by Fat Ass Ruby

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone 😊 I hope everyone’s week has started well?! Sorry I’ve been so inactive this last couple of weeks, I had started to feel a bit better last week but then went back downhill and have had an awful sore throat and cough 😩 taken covid tests and thankfully testedΒ negative. Fingers crossed I’ll be back to normal soon ☺️ 
Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Hey everyone 😊 I hope everyone’s week has started well?! Sorry I’ve been so inactive this last couple of weeks, I had started to feel a bit better last week but then went back downhill and have had an awful sore throat and cough 😩 taken covid tests and thankfully testedΒ negative. Fingers crossed I’ll be back to normal soon ☺️ 
Β 

Β 

Hey Ruby!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't felt so well recently 😞 But it's good that you haven't tested positive for covid ☺️ I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! πŸ˜‰ Wishing you a quick recovery 🌹

My week has started quite well, thank you! And seeing you and your progress has made it even better 🀩 I've just recently discovered your thread and it's been very impressive and you're a true beauty with extremely beautiful curves, magnificient thighs and a very pretty face with a lovely smile, wonderful eyes and fantastic hair! 😍 Curly hair suits you really well! Looking forward to see more of you and your content in the future ;)

P.S. Your growth is truly a turn-on and you're very hot 😍

• Curvage Model

Thank you all so much!πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ˜˜
Β 

9 hours ago, Bartelo_m95 said:

Hey Ruby!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't felt so well recently 😞 But it's good that you haven't tested positive for covid ☺️ I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! πŸ˜‰ Wishing you a quick recovery 🌹

My week has started quite well, thank you! And seeing you and your progress has made it even better 🀩 I've just recently discovered your thread and it's been very impressive and you're a true beauty with extremely beautiful curves, magnificient thighs and a very pretty face with a lovely smile, wonderful eyes and fantastic hair! 😍 Curly hair suits you really well! Looking forward to see more of you and your content in the future ;)

P.S. Your growth is truly a turn-on and you're very hot 😍

Thank you! πŸ₯° glad your week is going well so far, aww thank you for all the lovely compliments ☺️❀️ I’m glad you’ve enjoyed looking back through my journey 😘