Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• Curvage Model
On 11/13/2021 at 7:37 PM, thefeedernextdoor said:

Ahhh I'm excited to see what you got?!? Hopefully you're tucking into it right now

I had a Chinese feast 3 huge plates and half a crispy duck πŸ˜‹β€οΈ
followed by a ton of chocolate and coke 😍

B5D34BDB-D6FF-44FA-9DD4-7425F222DFA0.jpeg

F20704A1-9620-491C-A8A7-51DFB448DDDE.jpeg

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I am lookingΒ so big, soft and round 😍 I think it’s time to do a weigh in clip to find out if I’m closer to my goal ❀️✨

57B3C11A-29ED-4966-9290-587898E5F54E.jpeg

Your goal is to outgrow weight limit of scales? Not every scales could measure you already. I think next weigh in video would be filmed at warehouse. Using some industrial scales.

Guest Berytosz
1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I am lookingΒ so big, soft and round 😍 I think it’s time to do a weigh in clip to find out if I’m closer to my goal ❀️✨

I think you will move up your goal. You look great.πŸ˜‹

Guest PlumpLove
2 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Yes, please do … weight and measurements too.πŸ™‚

Imagine somewhere at big party your friend offer you to sleep on camping cot that is not enough solid for your enormous weight. You sit on it not enough gentle and it bends or flatten completely. It would be pretty funny and embarrassing. But i think you will get horny immediately, and will really proudly how heavy you become. I sure it will happen.

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Bradrig86 said:

Hey @Fat Ass Ruby, any chance you could re-do this outfit? That double chin would bulge so much more in that turtle neck sweater now! Would also just love to see how this fits on you at the moment.Β 

Screenshot 2021-11-15 074300.png

Yes definitely! Maybe I should order a load of dominoes again as well πŸ˜‹β€οΈ