Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Masterjedi83 said:

Please make a video in this🀩

I definitely will do πŸ₯°

26 minutes ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Actually do you wear such tight clothes on public?

Yes, ofΒ course! I don’t like wearing clothes that are baggy as it doesn’t show off my shape. I love showing off my new body ❀️

Guest Yarmanz
4 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Sweet dreams Curvageβ€¦β€οΈβœ¨

EA1F0719-64AA-44DC-A66D-6B4D4D31ECAD.jpeg

Hot damn! Absolutely stunning!Β YouΒ have to do an video in this outfit as well! 😍 But from the looks of things, it might not fit soon πŸ˜‰

6 hours ago, Yarmanz said:

Hot damn! Absolutely stunning!Β YouΒ have to do an video in this outfit as well! 😍 But from the looks of things, it might not fit soon πŸ˜‰

if it can last til xmas, it would be perfect for a christmas themed vid like eating all of santa's cookies and washing them down with heavy cream 🐷🐷🐷

3 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I’ve got so fat since I first bought this outfit, the skirt bit ofΒ the dress used to almost be knee length! Let’s see how much shorter I can make itβ€¦πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

EA08BDBA-A251-4D4A-9CE5-3F6DBE29E319.jpeg

I have a feeling that skirt will be up to your waist by the time your done and that big belly of yours will be hanging out for all to see.

19 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I definitely will do πŸ₯°

Yes, ofΒ course! I don’t like wearing clothes that are baggy as it doesn’t show off my shape. I love showing off my new body ❀️

You will be 100 % fattest person on any party. And most sexy. If i see you sometime in real life in such clothes my boner probably rip my pants.

7 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I’ve got so fat since I first bought this outfit, the skirt bit ofΒ the dress used to almost be knee length! Let’s see how much shorter I can make itβ€¦πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

EA08BDBA-A251-4D4A-9CE5-3F6DBE29E319.jpeg

Either you’ll make the dress short enough to where your gut is hanging out of it or your growing belly will burst right through the fabric 😏 i’d love to see either look 😍

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Fox99 said:

Only dinner? No seconds? No desert? No midnight run to taco bell? I'd ask you to reconsider that request 😏

Your right! I definitely need to be more precise with my requests! Dinner wouldn’t quite cut it! I’dΒ need all of the above, maybe even more πŸ˜‰