Fat Ass Ruby ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

• Curvage Model
On 10/29/2021 at 12:32 PM, thefeedernextdoor said:

Not like you to go this long without an update, hope you're doing okay, Ruby!ย ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

On 10/29/2021 at 9:49 PM, Residentsteven said:

Definitely hope sheโ€™s ok, she still has the rogo up from last weekย tooย ๐Ÿค”.ย 

On 10/30/2021 at 4:04 AM, pet sounds said:

She last visited four hours ago, according to her profile.

On 10/30/2021 at 11:56 AM, thefeedernextdoor said:

She's been very consistent for a loooong time, so I totally understand the need to detox for a few weeks.

Hey ๐Ÿฅฐ Reallyย sorry Iโ€™ve been away for a few weeks. I had a lot of stuff going on and just had to take some time. Back now as Iโ€™veย missed posting and talking to you all,ย hope everyone is doing okay? โค๏ธ

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Hey ๐Ÿฅฐ Reallyย sorry Iโ€™ve been away for a few weeks. I had a lot of stuff going on and just had to take some time. Back now as Iโ€™veย missed posting and talking to you all,ย hope everyone is doing okay? โค๏ธ

Certainly Iโ€™m now ruby, No worries, itโ€™s great to have you back ๐Ÿ˜, missed seeing you and yourย food pics.

20 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Off out shopping for the afternoon ๐Ÿ’›

Im sure Iโ€™ll get some delicious food ย ๐Ÿ˜‹โœจ

8FC5CACE-4074-4C22-B3ED-002826CD9664.jpeg

61CDDE40-6CAE-4756-BC5F-BC61BDBFC1D5.jpeg

Love how that bed flattened. You hips and thighs is extremely wide, you will stuck in any chars with armrests. And spill out from others. Interesting ow much space in inches take your hips when you sit?