Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

13 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

You’ve made my belly get huge! 😍 letsΒ keep goingβ€¦πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

47442EFD-6F2B-43A8-AD8B-D3E855280435.jpeg

You've made some great progress. You should be proud of yourself! πŸ˜‰ I'll keep supporting you in anyway I can and all you got to do is keep eating. I hope you like to read all the comments that are being made as well.😏

5 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Please check it out and leave a review so I know  what you think about it ❀️😘

E6C47DC0-C7DC-47CD-96ED-EC184CADA7F4.thumb.gif.7b688cad2ec5aa71c228e62c0a5f5bb8.gif

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/15089-my-fat-fantasy😍/

Sit on my knees and i will play with you belly. I Want to feel your flattening weight and hug your huge belly. I hope your bed could handle us .

Guest hubbelhubbel

Why do you order Coke Zero Edition? The normal Coke has Sugar inside and your Body should become the Best. Thank you for Sharing your Journey with us.Β 

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, DevoterWichser said:

I joined curvage.org today and I'm overwhelmed by what I see. It's just amazing. All these beautiful, beautiful ladies who love to be fat. If I would have found this site ealier, my life would look different.

So glad you’ve found the site and are enjoying it ❀️

20 hours ago, Monkey said:

Its amazing how big and jiggly you've been getting recently. Every pound just making you even more beautiful and gorgeous then you were already! 😍β™₯

Thank you so much πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

19 hours ago, MrSunshine said:

You've made some great progress. You should be proud of yourself! πŸ˜‰ I'll keep supporting you in anyway I can and all you got to do is keep eating. I hope you like to read all the comments that are being made as well.😏

I am πŸ˜‰ thank you so much! I do love reading all of the comments, I really appreciate every single one and having all of your encouragement isΒ one of the reasons I’ve gained so quick ❀️

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, AllContrast said:

How much did you weigh when you joined curvage??

Around 280 In my first weigh in clip ❀️

13 hours ago, hubbelhubbel said:

Why do you order Coke Zero Edition? The normal Coke has Sugar inside and your Body should become the Best. Thank you for Sharing your Journey with us.Β 

I have a mix sometimes coke zero sometimes regular. It depends I drink a lot of it and if I drink to much regular coke I get a headache ☺️

• Curvage Model

Happy Friday everyone! ❀️
I’ve had a super busy couple of days, so tonight I treated myself to a huge Chinese takeawayπŸ˜‹ now my belly is so full, it feels like I’m going to pop!Β I would really love belly rubs right about nowβ€¦πŸ˜‰Β 

397850D1-1769-42F6-8778-0D79DC4ED9F2.jpeg

10CF2481-22BE-4797-AFF4-A94F11DFD5D3.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I’ve had a super busy couple of days, so tonight I treated myself to a huge Chinese takeawayπŸ˜‹ now my belly is so full, it feels like I’m going to pop!Β I would really love belly rubs right about nowβ€¦πŸ˜‰Β 

On the way!! Absolutel mountain of a belly!! Those shorts look like there being swallowed up !!

13 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Sounds like you deserved it and I hope you enjoyed too! Well then, come sit on my lap and I will give you some of the best belly rubs you ever had!πŸ˜‰
I almost thought that you didn't wore any shorts or panties, but you did.Β πŸ˜‚ I knew you could make panties disappear, but didn't thought you could do the same magic trick with your shorts.🀣 You really have grown!

6 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Big burgers and chips forΒ dinner,Β drinks and a couple of quick selfies in the bathroomπŸ˜‹πŸ”πŸ·Β 

A perfect Saturday ❀️
Β 

I hope your all having a great weekend? 😘

9CD0B7A9-D53A-408E-98DA-E4DD1BB74523.jpeg

3520E1C6-587D-45A2-905E-09493789865A.jpeg

That ass in those jeans πŸ€€πŸ˜…

• Curvage Model

When I take pics I quite often surprise myself Β with quite how much I’ve gained and this was definitely one of those happy moments 😍❀️
Sorry I’ve been so quiet, I had an accident and have injured my leg so I’ve been resting lots, hoping to make some content for you all very soon. I hope your all having a lovely week so far 😘

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

When I take pics I quite often surprise myself Β with quite how much I’ve gained and this was definitely one of those happy moments 😍❀️
Sorry I’ve been so quiet, I had an accident and have injured my leg so I’ve been resting lots, hoping to make some content for you all very soon. I hope your all having a lovely week so far 😘

image.jpeg

That's not good news. I hope you're doing fine? Don't worry about your absence. You health is more important than that. Take good care of yourself and rest a lot. πŸ˜‰ If I had lived in the neighbourhood I would have brought you a fruit basket. Maybe not the food you're waiting for, but it certainly helps your recovery. πŸ˜‰

16 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

image.jpeg

I'm not surprised by how much you've gained because your beautiful curves take up pretty much all of the space in this photo. I also hope you get better soon.