Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

35 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend in the sun! I’ve been trying to keep cool with lots of ice cream and currentlyΒ having a bbq with a few glasses of wine❀️😘

93C12266-1E4C-4E5B-832A-73E4C1903890.jpeg

You as well! Eat up and enjoy the bbq! Looking forward to see that dress get smaller and smaller on you πŸ₯΅

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend in the sun! I’ve been trying to keep cool with lots of ice cream and currentlyΒ having a bbq with a few glasses of wine❀️😘

93C12266-1E4C-4E5B-832A-73E4C1903890.jpeg

Right now, I'm in a cool room but seeing the way that dress hugs your curves has my temperature rising.its hot james mcavoy GIFΒ 

P.S. Stay cool!

• Curvage Model

Just out of the bath, a nice cold one to try and cool down! πŸ₯΅ I have been non stop eating ice cream trying to keep myself cool, carrying all this extra weight this year definitely has made coping in this heat harder! Sorry for not posting in a few days I’ve been super busy with work and trying to stop myself melting 🀣❀️
I’ve had a few people ask me do a β€œget to know me/ answer questions video” Β if you’d like to know anything or ask a question let me know below, on my thread or via DM 😘

18D100F7-1FD2-4B9C-87B7-833A65411F96.jpeg

7 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Just out of the bath, a nice cold one to try and cool down! πŸ₯΅ I have been non stop eating ice cream trying to keep myself cool, carrying all this extra weight this year definitely has made coping in this heat harder! Sorry for not posting in a few days I’ve been super busy with work and trying to stop myself melting 🀣❀️
I’ve had a few people ask me do a β€œget to know me/ answer questions video” Β if you’d like to know anything or ask a question let me know below, on my thread or via DM 😘

18D100F7-1FD2-4B9C-87B7-833A65411F96.jpeg

My goodness. Wider than ever. Your belly is perfection. Love the view on the side with your new sexy strechmarks.Β 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

I'm in the UK and it has been unbearably hot indoors, especially as ourΒ buildings are designed to retain heat!Β πŸ˜“

Keep eating your ice cream and moisturising those sexy rolls, sweetie! ❀️😍

It most certainly is unbearable! Especially working from home has meant I’m super hotΒ in the house all the day, luckily I have a fanΒ and have been putting ice in front of itΒ which helps a bit, IceΒ cream, cold drinks and cream cakes are helping to keep cool too ❀️😘

4 minutes ago, regbill said:

I wish I could back an ice cream truck up to your place and let you eat to your hearts content.

That would be the dream right about now! 🍦😍❀️

4 minutes ago, anonfin said:

Amazing curves, superb thighs & bellyΒ (and gorgeous upskirt πŸ”₯🀀) 😍

Thank you so much! ❀️😘

• Curvage Model

Let’s see how many times I can go up and down the stairs before this big fat body is too tired to do anymore. Watch me waddle up and down. Belly bouncing, lard ass swaying. All to end up in a big fat heap winded at the bottom of the stairs!Β πŸ₯΅Β Then I finish offΒ eating some cream cakes and playing with my belly for you. A much better exercise for meΒ πŸ˜‹β€οΈ

Β 

• Curvage Model

Good Morning! ❀️ Another day to try and not melt in this heat πŸ₯΅πŸ€£Β 

Upset that I’ve managed to rip my leggings whilst squeezing through the gap between my car and garden fence but happy that the space has become such a struggle to squeeze through😍

443469D2-61F7-4997-99D7-96DF4DC008BF.jpeg