Fat Ass Ruby ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, AllContrast said:

How long ago did those fit????

All clothes are from last couple of years โค๏ธ

4 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Imaging you to the street in such outfit. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ It would be local apocalipsis. Mens would rip they pants with they dicks. Women would get blind. Cars would be rolling over and ย houses get in fire spontanly. You completely paralise police, ambulanse and fire depatment in your city. ย Videos about you would in all worldwide news with headin " Huge fat godzilla destroing city"

๐Ÿฅตโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

12 minutes ago, Oklol said:

Wow ur so beautiful

Thank you so muchโค๏ธ

Guest BrewGuy
43 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

it really is such a turn on watching my body blow up

Noticeable and AWESOME ๐Ÿ”ฅย 

• Curvage Model

If you want to watch me squeeze and struggle getting into this dressย get my latest clipโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ
Already four 5โญ๏ธ Reviews! and itโ€™s on special offer for the first 24hrsโœจROGOโœจ(review this clip and get another of mine free)ย ๐Ÿ˜˜

FB9488DA-C8A8-4DA2-8F4E-B18E375FFD90.thumb.jpeg.a6d6ed5a8df144ac609bf372a98b8d65.jpeg

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/14192-fatty-tries-on-old-clothes๐Ÿฅตโค๏ธ/

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

If you want to watch me squeeze and struggle getting into this dressย get my latest clipโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ
Already four 5โญ๏ธ Reviews! and itโ€™s on special offer for the first 24hrsโœจROGOโœจ(review this clip and get another of mine free)ย ๐Ÿ˜˜

FB9488DA-C8A8-4DA2-8F4E-B18E375FFD90.thumb.jpeg.a6d6ed5a8df144ac609bf372a98b8d65.jpeg

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/14192-fatty-tries-on-old-clothes๐Ÿฅตโค๏ธ/

how the fuck are you big?๐Ÿ˜‹