Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

46 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I’ve had a few set backs getting this one uploaded on time, sorry! It will be uploaded first thing in the morning ❀️
Sweet dreamsβ€¦πŸ˜΄πŸ˜˜

AC033C13-8E70-4B6E-9245-8A0F350DAEBE.jpeg

Woah, the size of that booty and belly is UNBELIEVABLE ❀🀀😲🀀❀

All of those stuffings and funnelings are making you SOΒ ROUNDπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

• Curvage Model

Already 5⭐️ Reviewed!πŸ₯°Β Thankyou❀️

β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ€œWell ...Β  that was a really awesome video. A great price for a whopping 35 minutes, too! Ruby looks so sexy in that red dress, and it was awesome watching her take down all that Fried English breakfast goodness. Pretty Epic.Β There is, of course,Β some cool chat with it, too.Β Would recommend!Β 5 stars”

Β 

• Curvage Model

Already three 5⭐️Reviews!πŸ₯° Thankyou❀️

β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ€œI've purchased all of the last five videos and your videos are sooo good! A very beautiful lady who loves to eat and pack on pounds! The first part of the video was cute, and really loved how you ate all that food! What a queen-sized appetite you have. Loved it and really hope for more”

β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ€œThat was an amazing stuffing! Beauty....!!!”

β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ€œΒ Well ...Β  that was a really awesome video. A great price for a whopping 35 minutes, too! Ruby looks so sexy in that red dress, and it was awesome watching her take down all that Fried English breakfast goodness. Pretty Epic.

Β There is, of course,Β some cool chat with it, too.

Would recommend!Β 

5 stars”

Please check it out and let me know what you think😘❀️

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/14048-🐷4000-calorie-breakfast🐷/

• Curvage Model
On 6/15/2021 at 12:08 AM, Bohboh said:

@Fat Ass RubyΒ eat until your feet are visible πŸ‘ΈπŸ₯Ί, can you give me some advice on how to make my girlfriend fat? Β you are beautiful I hope you can answer me

Just keep bringing her all her favourite foods, give her belly rubs, tell her how amazing she looks and I’m sure that will start to help encourage her ☺️❀️

2 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Just keep bringing her all her favourite foods, give her belly rubs, tell her how amazing she looks and I’m sure that will start to help encourage her ☺️❀️

Is someone encouraging you or are you gaining weight on your own?πŸ˜‹

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, anonfin said:

& Gorgeous, if I may add. Also, you're wearing those stretchmarks incredibly amazing!

7 hours ago, regbill said:

You're looking magnificent this morning.:wub:

5 hours ago, t69502a said:

Fat,Β happy and looking simply adorable. 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜

Thank you all!! πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ˜˜