Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Mattlovescurves said:

Such a heavy-weight ass love 😳 Just keeps widening and getting heavier 😍

43 minutes ago, regbill said:

Ruby, after looking at these pic I can safely say you're developing big old shelf booty.😍

Thank you both! πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ I love how it’s growing😍❀️

3 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Β 

Filming something exciting this morning involving McDonalds breakfast, my funnel and my scales...πŸ˜‰β€οΈπŸ˜‹

5E383F50-83FD-4619-BA28-94E5A9770676.jpeg

I love those beautiful stretch marks ❀. If I could, I'd trace each mark with my finger while counting how many you have 😏☺ May McDonald's and the funnel add more stretch marks to your body. 

• Curvage Model

Finally made a clip wearing the dress thatsΒ been requested so many times! ❀️ Being uploaded this evening. Updated weigh in, McDonald’s stuffing, milkshake funnel, post stuffing weigh inΒ and belly play. What more could you want?...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

9883940F-ACE4-4A43-9714-E6B61CA8BFDC.jpeg

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Finally made a clip wearing the dress thatsΒ been requested so many times! ❀️ Being uploaded this evening. Updated weigh in, McDonald’s stuffing, milkshake funnel, post stuffing weigh inΒ and belly play. What more could you want?...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Great video. I hope you eat big meal, your belly is rounded well and we see significant weight difference.

• Curvage Model

Going to bed extremely satisfied tonight...πŸ˜‰ my Newest clip has been uploaded, just waiting for it to be approved 😘

I want to thank every single person that has followed, commented, reacted, purchased or left a review over the last 4 months. It really does mean the world to meπŸ₯° Sorry if sometimes I take a while to reply to all the DMs but I try not to forgetΒ about anyone, I love hearing from you all❀️

Ps I will be doing the draw for my May giveaway tonight and will DM the winner✨
Β 

Β 

848E7335-42BD-47E7-BE09-38BFDF998A04.jpeg

7 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Sat here editing and about to tuck into this chocolate ganache and salted caramel tart🀀😍❀️

ABD95294-DF6C-4365-93ED-6BDF753D3465.jpeg

Something tells me there were no leftovers...

Β 

3 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Going to bed extremely satisfied tonight...πŸ˜‰ my Newest clip has been uploaded, just waiting for it to be approved 😘

I want to thank every single person that has followed, commented, reacted, purchased or left a review over the last 4 months. It really does mean the world to meπŸ₯° Sorry if sometimes I take a while to reply to all the DMs but I try not to forgetΒ about anyone, I love hearing from you all❀️

Ps I will be doing the draw for my May giveaway tonight and will DM the winner✨
Β 

Β 

848E7335-42BD-47E7-BE09-38BFDF998A04.jpeg

And that round belly of yours proves I was right.

16 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Fabulous video. I love the shape your big swollen belly makes under that tight dress. You have a body of a fertility goddess - so very very beautiful.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, t69502a said:

Fabulous video. I love the shape your big swollen belly makes under that tight dress. You have a body of a fertility goddess - so very very beautiful.

2 hours ago, t69502a said:

Only one word to describe this - stunning!

1 hour ago, t69502a said:

I love these images. The sight of your super-tight dress and that VPL over your glorious curves is amazing. I'd love to take you to dinner and see you gorge yourself in front of me.

Thank you so much for all the lovely compliments πŸ₯°β€οΈ

I hope you have a great day! 😘

• Curvage Model

Three 5⭐️ Reviews! Thank you so much! 😘 I love hearing what you all think about my videosΒ πŸ₯°β€οΈ
7F6D1494-E556-4CB3-8CF8-6239F024A3E8.thumb.gif.d47af916b89b9c0ed0c4e9931a9eb0ac.gifE317A0BF-F639-473F-8C6B-2EBD4DCD9CA9.thumb.gif.c7960d65cb7ca36d7949c0e74d0c9121.gif

Check it out belowπŸ‘‡βœ¨
https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/13931-weigh-in’s-breakfasts-funnelsπŸ₯΅β€οΈ/