Fat Ass Ruby ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

56 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Iโ€™m thinking about filming a McDonaldโ€™s chicken nugget challenge clip,ย this time with no time limit but to eat until iย feel like Iโ€™m going to pop! ๐Ÿทโค๏ธ

Yeah you need to keep eating till you honestly rip whatever pants your wearing, and some. Being too stuffed is not enough. You can eat whatever you want all day to your heartsย desires so do it. You know what you want.ย Hereโ€™s a suggested idea for your potentialย McDonaldโ€™s video, letโ€™s seeย ifย you can mammoth off this... THE 60 NUGGET/BIGMAC MEAL CHALLENGE!ย Itโ€™sย 1.)ย 40-piece chicken nuggets forย about 9.99 dependingย location. 2.) Big Mac & chicken nuggets meal bundle for aboutย 14.99 depending location.ย Thisย stuffing is what I would buy for you on the regular being my feede at home. This stuffing would be so hot youโ€™dย be pushing towards the end goal ofย 60 nuggets, 2 Big Macs,ย 3 medium fries and 3 medium drinks as well ofย your choice. If you like McDonaldโ€™s nuggets you should give these deals a try I mean why notย saveย a piggy a dollarย at McDonaldโ€™sย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

4 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Coming soon, 60 Mcโ€™chicken nugget challenge...๐Ÿทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

EBBA5E96-5D34-44D3-81EF-C0C5D4F6D473.jpeg

Damn I don't know what else you couldย possibly want to see when you come into the living room; a gorgeous and visibly well-fed girl, belly proudly displayed as she eagerly sizes upย a nice big plateful of nuggets. Heavenly stuff.

23 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

ย 

My belly was so full after I made this clip...๐Ÿทย I donโ€™t think itโ€™s has ever looked so big and round!๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

2C5A5AC4-4DE0-433A-AFF9-81FF5C114429.gif

After eating that much foodย I wouldn't be surprised if you slipped into a food coma.

ย 

• Curvage Model

Already a 5โญ๏ธ Clip!๐Ÿ˜ย Please check it out and leave a review to be entered into my May giveawayโค๏ธ

โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโ€œThis was a great stuffing video! I haven't seen one like this in a long while. It's crazy how much you were able to stuff in that time frame. Very impressed and will plan coming back for more๐Ÿ˜Šโ€

ย 

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, RandomTask said:

Damn I don't know what else you couldย possibly want to see when you come into the living room; a gorgeous and visibly well-fed girl, belly proudly displayed as she eagerly sizes upย a nice big plateful of nuggets. Heavenly stuff.

Thank you!โค๏ธ Showing off my growing body whilst eating a huge amount of food is one of my favourite things to do!

17 hours ago, regbill said:

After eating that much foodย I wouldn't be surprised if you slipped into a food coma.

ย 

I did! Haha I went for a lie down after filming this and had a nap ๐Ÿ˜ดโค๏ธ

16 hours ago, ivan_ivanov100 said:

Record stuufing ever?

ย 

Iโ€™d say itโ€™s the most amount of calories Iโ€™ve consumed within the time frame! ๐Ÿทโค๏ธ

10 hours ago, pet sounds said:

But at the rate you're going, something tells me it will be bigger and rounder soon! ๐Ÿ˜˜

I think it will too! ๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ