Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Hey, I’m finally back!!😜 Missed you allπŸ₯°Β wifi is up and running now so should be back to normal. I’ve been super busy sorting my house and unpacking, had a few set backs but everything is slowly starting to come together😊 the past week has been a great excuse to order as many takeaways as I like so I’ve been trying out all the local foodΒ πŸ˜‹I actually cooked pasta for dinner today but I was feeling extra greedy and have just been delivered a midnight feast🐷❀️ I think a weigh in is needed soon after the week I’ve had...😍

6B642D18-B6E1-4962-B995-6BA7B1736641.jpeg

60FBC93C-C678-4D19-90A9-906C7EB5A05F.jpeg

Yes please lol congrats on the new house btw!! You look amazing!!

2 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Hey, I’m finally back!!😜 Missed you allπŸ₯°Β wifi is up and running now so should be back to normal. I’ve been super busy sorting my house and unpacking, had a few set backs but everything is slowly starting to come together😊 the past week has been a great excuse to order as many takeaways as I like so I’ve been trying out all the local foodΒ πŸ˜‹I actually cooked pasta for dinner today but I was feeling extra greedy and have just been delivered a midnight feast🐷❀️ I think a weigh in is needed soon after the week I’ve had...😍

Welcome back beautiful 😍 

12 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Welcome back. Your meal looks tasty and high calories. I suppose you eat that all yesterday.

3 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I did it...🐷 3 triple cheeseburgers, large coke and a McFlurryπŸ˜‹ just a quick snack πŸ˜‰Β 

✨❀️✨

30E9D50A-FEAC-4E62-AFA1-C42C52AF4164.jpeg

A lady has got to keep up her strength.πŸ˜‰

Β 

14 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Feed me...πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

F1C23F50-0617-4DF0-9528-59F8A6694767.jpeg

It would be a honor to feed you to your hearts content.:wub:

3 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

I’ll DMΒ the winner of April’s giveaway this evening ❀️ Thank you to all who left a review over the last month! I really enjoy reading what you think of my clips it’s very motivating 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

Some randomizer site?