Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Really looking like one beautiful greek goddess but with way more cushion for the pushin, extremely sexy least to say

Thank you so much! πŸ₯°β€οΈβœ¨

8 hours ago, anonfin said:

I do now, after seeing this gorgeous upskirt!!Β πŸ”₯😍πŸ”₯

So glad you like it 😘❀️

5 hours ago, 22handman said:

winnie the pooh GIF

Haha this is how I feel getting out the bath tub πŸ˜‚

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, kevineleven said:

I got two questions for you. What has been the largest feast you have eaten in one sitting, and, what are some of your favourite movies?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
Β 

It’s quite difficult to pin point my exact biggest feast as feasting is so regular! Probably when I go to all you can eat buffets I’ve had 5 big plates of savoury and then a couple of sweet after...πŸ˜‹πŸ·

I love thrillers like law abiding citizen, seven and thenΒ classics like Forest gump! I’m also a little Disney obsessed and my favourite has always been Beauty and the beast ❀️

Guest GainAndLift

Have you popped any buttons yet or ripped any pants? Hard to believe that growing belly, thighs, ass can be contained

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Fisherman07 said:

Ok

How big do you actually want to get??

Are you more turned on now that your getting big??

What are some activities you like to do??

To be completely honest I don’t know, I know that I want to reach my goal of 350lbs but how much more? We will have to wait and see...😜

Yes!! 1000% 😍 I find my growing body such a turn on (is that strange? πŸ˜‚) I love the shape of my body and the way it jiggles and bounces asΒ I walk and the feeling of being full πŸ˜‰β€οΈ
Β 

I love going to the beach and being outside, stargazing, trying out new restaurants, bowling,Β going to the cinema and going on spa days πŸ§–β€β™€οΈβœ¨

7 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

To be completely honest I don’t know, I know that I want to reach my goal of 350lbs but how much more? We will have to wait and see...😜

Yes!! 1000% 😍 I find my growing body such a turn on (is that strange? πŸ˜‚) I love the shape of my body and the way it jiggles and bounces asΒ I walk and the feeling of being full πŸ˜‰β€οΈ
Β 

I love going to the beach and being outside, stargazing, trying out new restaurants, bowling,Β going to the cinema and going on spa days πŸ§–β€β™€οΈβœ¨

Not at all strange very erotic!! I think when you hit 350 you might want to go a little more lol!! I think you'll enjoy it tremendously!! But yiu might need a new bath tub soon lol

• Curvage Model
36 minutes ago, Fox99 said:

Is there anything you can no longer do anymore because of how fat you've gotten?

Yeah I can’t sit on the swings without it being very painful as it’s such a tight squeeze!! πŸ˜‚ i can’t wear 80% of my clothes 😳 I can’t go on certain rides at a fun fair. I have to choose wisely when deciding where to get my hair done as the chairs are never big enough...Β 

36 minutes ago, Fox99 said:

Do you get hit on more or less now? (Of course more! Duh!)

I’d say more probably because I come across so much more confident now, when I was slimmer I normally would wear clothes that hid my figure but now I’m bigger I wear things that flaunt my curves as I’m confident in my body nowπŸ₯°

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, GainAndLift said:

Have you popped any buttons yet or ripped any pants? Hard to believe that growing belly, thighs, ass can be contained

Yes! I’ve had trousers that have burst at the seams and ripped on my ass when I’ve bent over! πŸ™ŠπŸ˜

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Not at all strange very erotic!! I think when you hit 350 you might want to go a little more lol!! I think you'll enjoy it tremendously!! But yiu might need a new bath tub soon lol

I am enjoying it so much at the moment so will be interesting to see how I feel once I get to my target, I am definitely going to need a bigger tub asap though πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, fattony20 said:

Ok, so what's it like having a big booty? Does it feel a cushion when you sit down? Do you notice its size when you walk around? Ever get stuck in a chair? 😁

I've always been curious as to what the experience is like. πŸ‘

Yes it actually does feel like I’m sitting on a big soft cushion! Now it’s got so big when I walk I can feel it jiggleΒ up and down and if I ever run (which isn’t oftenπŸ˜‚) it bounces around so much! And yep I’ve got stuck in a fair few chairs, normally garden chairs the arm rests get stuck on my ass and hips, Β when I stand up the chair goes with me!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜β€οΈ

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Italianfeederboy said:

Have you ever tried cream heavy shakes?

Do you like teasing?

I have yes they are so good πŸ˜‹ I have milkshakes a lot but need to start having heavy cream shakes too!Β 

And yes! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Β