Fat Ass Ruby ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

Guest ChubbySouffle

It's awesome to have you here, Ruby! โ™ฅ๏ธ What sort of changes are you most looking forward to once you reach 350?ย 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, ChubbySouffle said:

It's awesome to have you here, Ruby! โ™ฅ๏ธ What sort of changes are you most looking forward to once you reach 350?ย 

Thank you! I am so excited to watch my body change and see how it feels, I love how soft Iโ€™m becoming. The way my body feels when I walk, all my fat bouncing and swaying with each step!๐Ÿ˜ I also canโ€™t wait to keep eating all the yummy foods Iโ€™m over indulging in๐Ÿ˜‹

Guest ChubbySouffle
2 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Thank you! I am so excited to watch my body change and see how it feels, I love how soft Iโ€™m becoming. The way my body feels when I walk, all my fat bouncing and swaying with each step!๐Ÿ˜ I also canโ€™t wait to keep eating all the yummy foods Iโ€™m over indulging in๐Ÿ˜‹

Yesss, I can already hear the loud thuds of your heavy footfalls while you strut your massive bod around the house ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, ShrubberyLogistic said:

Welcome! So glad you're having such a great time here!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย You say you started and stopped a fair few times - what inspired the choice to go all in?ย ๐Ÿ˜

I finally got the confidence andย gave into what Iโ€™ve always wanted, thereโ€™s no turning back now. Iโ€™m honestly so happy now Iโ€™m living this lifestyle โค๏ธ

Absolutely stunning!! So happy to have you join the community ๐Ÿ˜Š. Amazing to see women find their confidence and truly be themselves! Just makes you that much more attractive lol.

Now that youโ€™ve committed to gaining, what foods do you find yourself consistently snacking on a daily basis? And do you also try stuffing yourself to capacity for every meal, or more of a grazer throughout the day?