Fat Ass Ruby πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

57 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

So glad I’ve been able to find the time to make some hot new clips this weekend, I can’t wait for you all to be able to see how much I’ve grown recentlyΒ πŸ₯΅πŸ˜β€οΈ

C47A2E47-64A0-4F8D-B3D0-381D40975CAE.jpeg

I know were supposed to concentrateΒ on that Big beautiful azz buttttt... dont be fooled that is not a hot tub that is a Ruby standard bath tub πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

• Curvage Model

Left over pizza for breakfastΒ πŸ•πŸ˜‹Β when I sat down to eat it my knickers ripped even more open, most people would take that as a sign to put the pizza back and have a piece of fruitΒ πŸ˜‚Β it actually just made me want to eat moreΒ πŸ₯΅β€οΈ

C33650EA-F07A-4C8F-911E-3AAFC440EE12.jpeg

AD8057F7-D15F-4E6F-BFBC-7864E763802D.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Left over pizza for breakfastΒ πŸ•πŸ˜‹Β when I sat down to eat it my knickers ripped even more open, most people would take that as a sign to put the pizza back and have a piece of fruitΒ πŸ˜‚Β it actually just made me want to eat moreΒ πŸ₯΅β€οΈ

Aww tubby tubs ripped her knickers.Β  Ya wee glutton πŸ˜„

1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

While I’m sorry to see those very cute panties ripped open, I’m in love with the idea it made you want more leftover pizza. Leftover pizza is one of my absolute favorite meals, and I always order extras to make sure there’s breakfast pizza

Guest Berytosz
1 hour ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Nothing is more motivating than the real effects we see on a daily basisπŸ˜…. Numbers will not tell us as much as tearing clothes, pants that suddenly do not fit, the need to change the position of the car seat or damaged chairsπŸ₯΅β€οΈ.

4 hours ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Β #Fatgirlsolution #PizzagoodanytimeΒ 

You are just one of the best here ruby ! You could have fruit anytime you want but hell when pizza is still available why would you choose something elseΒ Β 

Guest M_ustang1
On 11/27/2022 at 1:54 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Gone for a waddleΒ at the pig farmΒ πŸ·πŸ’–

D99BF9D0-AA5A-4417-A13A-5FF86EDF06CD.jpeg

Speaking of waddling, you should include like a POV looking down at your belly while you walk showing off how you jiggle, would make for a fun clip!