(Teaser) Getting Fat in the Fit Matrix

>_< 0_0

This is an excellent premise, although quite, quite mad! Excellent, because you have a reason set up for the world bending to Kira's will. Mad, because the line "You're kind of lowkey stuck in a matrix" does an entire movie worth of setup - though Jim does do a good followup explanation.

Now, I've meant to reply about a couple of amusing things.

On 3/20/2021 at 11:34 AM, >_< 0_0 said:

True story: when I was creating my profile, I spent five minutes thinking of something balanced between clever and cringe. But I couldn’t think of anything good, so I thought of something else: a profile name based off the expressions a shy dude makes when he meets a stripper for the first time — that’s literally what my name is!

Yeah, "Flyer33" is because I was setting up (yet another) username for buying airline tickets around the same time. [Oh, for the pre-computer days when you could just buy the ticket and travel under a pseudonym because there was no such thing as a database and no-one really cared! Also, pre-WWI the UK barely had a passport system, and you'd just turn up at the sea-port and declare "I'm British" and, I presume, they just let you in so long as your accent was convincing, or if you had a sufficiently impressive top hat.]  

If I had the choice again, I'd go with Troy Athens, or possibly Joshua Whale after my favourite supporting character. 

On 3/25/2021 at 7:10 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

Also, this vid is the chapter in a nutshell:

He's Beginning To Believe Compilation - YouTube

Lol. I don't think these people put much thought into how hard the ground is. 

On 3/26/2021 at 2:55 AM, Batman76 said:

Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from a Jedi.