Accidental Gain Turned Intentional (chubbytofatty)

Guest ChubbyToFatty

Guest ChubbyToFatty

To answer some questions:ย 

my current goal weight is 250! Iโ€™m only about 60 lbs off and Iโ€™m hoping to get there by winter!

im not sure if I want to become a model because my dad is a cpa so he does my taxes and I donโ€™t really want to have to run that paperwork through him :/ย 

I do post all my content and videos For Free on ff but I donโ€™t think I can post for free on curvage, please lmk if Iโ€™m wrong!ย 

Guest ChubbyToFatty

Also itโ€™s spring break and Iโ€™ve got nothing to do, so I decided to stuff myself senseless! Letโ€™s see how close I can get to 200 by the end of it!ย 
ย 

im completely SWALLOWING my bathing suit from last year

CE1A24F8-C8F0-491C-A067-1FF7670D4963.jpeg

00181DD2-674F-49E8-84CA-939F3817FC08.jpeg

30092788-57A8-4C66-BBA4-4D9555C46B23.jpeg

4F36734F-EE10-4DBF-A37A-DA90DC523F9E.jpeg

A891E48E-ABB5-4ACC-ABD1-01F4B6D53BA0.jpeg

2E80025D-884F-48B7-B571-6A54FCB34E61.jpeg

Guest Ringlord

What gorgeous curves you have. You're about to bust completely out of that bikini. Another 20 lbs and it won't fit at all, I bet. You're also looking like a busted can of biscuits in your other clothed photos. ๐Ÿ˜

22 hours ago, ChubbyToFatty said:

Also itโ€™s spring break and Iโ€™ve got nothing to do, so I decided to stuff myself senseless! Letโ€™s see how close I can get to 200 by the end of it!ย 
ย 

im completely SWALLOWING my bathing suit from last year

CE1A24F8-C8F0-491C-A067-1FF7670D4963.jpeg

00181DD2-674F-49E8-84CA-939F3817FC08.jpeg

30092788-57A8-4C66-BBA4-4D9555C46B23.jpeg

4F36734F-EE10-4DBF-A37A-DA90DC523F9E.jpeg

A891E48E-ABB5-4ACC-ABD1-01F4B6D53BA0.jpeg

2E80025D-884F-48B7-B571-6A54FCB34E61.jpeg

Keep eating those donuts you naughty girl. They go right to that soft donut of a midsection you have!

Guest ChubbyToFatty
16 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Really made my day, what a sexy little piggy girl

Oink oink ๐Ÿทย 

ย 

16 hours ago, Ringlord said:

What gorgeous curves you have. You're about to bust completely out of that bikini. Another 20 lbs and it won't fit at all, I bet. You're also looking like a busted can of biscuits in your other clothed photos. ๐Ÿ˜

I wonโ€™t lie it was a struggle to get the bottoms on, and then they got completely swallowed by my belly and thighs so it wasnโ€™t even worth itย 

ย 

10 hours ago, fman5001 said:

Your body screams โ€œI used to be skinny.โ€ Youโ€™re getting faaattt fast

My gain is just accelerating like crazy right now! Iโ€™ve gotten so fat thereโ€™s no turning back to the skinny girl I used to be

ย 

1 hour ago, NickyPeters said:

Keep eating those donuts you naughty girl. They go right to that soft donut of a midsection you have!

They're just so good I canโ€™t get enough! Theyโ€™re starting to recognize me at Krispy Kreme and I wonder why ๐Ÿค”ย 

Guest Ringlord

Theย only workout you should be worried about is the one you get going to and from the kitchen for more snacks or to and from the door to get your delivery. Perhaps you should even get someone to do that for you while you laze and graze on the couch, ha.

Guest ChubbyToFatty
17 hours ago, spuzznugget said:

well hey, this thread extremely delivers

thank you for extremely good photos :0

Thank you! Glad youโ€™re here!

ย 

16 hours ago, Bbwhunter96 said:

Are you drinking some heavy cream shakes? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿท

Iโ€™m drinking lots of milkshakes, I might invest in some protein or weight gain powder, Iโ€™m pretty bad about forgetting to drink heavy cream and then having it go bad, I need to find some good snacks and meals to mix it in withย 

ย 

13 hours ago, Ringlord said:

Theย only workout you should be worried about is the one you get going to and from the kitchen for more snacks or to and from the door to get your delivery. Perhaps you should even get someone to do that for you while you laze and graze on the couch, ha.

Those are the kinds of workouts Iโ€™m used to! This one was pathetic but it really was a challenge for me. God Iโ€™ve really become such a piggy ๐Ÿทย 

ย 

12 hours ago, basshead767 said:

So hot. Love the new stretch marks.ย 

Me too! Iโ€™m so excited about the developing ones on my belly!!!

ย 

10 hours ago, Bbwhunter96 said:

How long did the workout? I bet you were immediately out of breath ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿท

The video is up on my ff (for free!!) itโ€™s about 7 minutes long so maybe 5 minutes of actually working out? If youโ€™re feeling generous enough to even call it a workoutย 

ย 

7 hours ago, Aubbie69 said:

Youย have such an amazing belly! Iโ€™m also in Alabama but unable to send a message since Im kinda new here! If you send one my way Iโ€™d love to talk about your growth and getting you bigger!

war d๐Ÿคฌn eagle!

ย 

2 hours ago, this guy said:

You look incredible, especially "working out", chunky girls look the best in workout clothes!

thanks haha they certainly donโ€™t fit like they used to ๐Ÿ˜…