Accidental Gain Turned Intentional (chubbytofatty)

Guest ChubbyToFatty

Guest ChubbyToFatty

Hi everyone! I’ve been accidentally gaining weight for a while but I’ve recently switched to intentional gaining because I’ve loved the weight so much! I was here before (but kind of got scared off the community) and now I’m back, bolder and fatter than ever!

Ill be posting before and afters, weight gain updates, and of course belly pics. I’m a few pounds short of 200 but I’m so excited to get there and celebrate with all of you!

Guest ChubbyToFatty

Thank you all for the amazing support and welcome! 

I’ve always had a desire to gain weight, but I never really acted on it. I started gaining when I got to college, but I always stayed around 130-150. At the start of quarantine I was 150, but there was nothing to do but stay inside and bake and eat and so I quickly started putting on some weight! At around 165 my clothes were starting to get too tight to ignore, and I had to choose to either lose the weight or embrace my inner fat girl, I (obviously) chose the latter and I’m blowing up lol, I’ve already gained 45 lbs in the past 5-6 months and I can’t wait to gain even more!

My favorite food is Thai food, or really anything spicy!