Guest Bigbellylover2
On 3/14/2021 at 8:23 AM, Bubblesbelly said:

Hi lovlies ❤❤❤ I've mostly posted on other sites until now and people have told me to check this out 😊 I have only been trying to gain for a month but if I get to take credit for covid gluttony I am up 20 pounds. I love it when you guys (and gals, especially gals) tell me what you like to see!!!

XOXO

Bubbles

20210306_174601.jpg

IMG_9308.jpg

IMG959397(1).jpg

Oh my god!! You’re looking huge and sexy!! How’re you liking it so far? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 1:37 AM, FelixtheHelix said:

What made you realise you wanna gain? ☺️

So honestly I was really really into this like as a kid/teenager, and wasn't confident enough to commit to this life until like very recently, but in the recent past I was gaining weight for a fat transfer to ma bum (and got fatter than I was supposed to) and then covid hit and cosmetic surgery so wasn't an option lol So I was kinda already fat based on my jaded opinion at the time and figured if It was just me and the cats for a while this is like my one shot. That was probably twenty-ish pounds ago now and the more I get to know the community the longer and longer my forecasted stay gets  :) .