The Effects of Gaining Summer Weight (Ashley and 3 friends)

Rico638

Hi, I decided to publish my story, the chapters are happening every month and at the moment I have 5 ahead that are just waiting for translation. Please remember that English isn't my native language, I tried my best to translate it and not make mistakes, but everyday speech and some terms that make sense in my language do not make sense in English. The story takes place in the European model of education and some aspects may seem incomprehensible to an American audience, but it is not the main part of the story and will only have a small impact on the reception.

Please let me know if you like it :)

----------

June - 163cm / 5'4 / 56kg / 123lb / BMI 20,7

Hello, my name is Ashley, I am a normal, average girl with brown hair and a slim figure. I'm not very tall, I am only 5'4 or 163 cm.. I heard from Other people that I am gifted with exceptional beauty, although I don't think so myself, in my opinion I don't stand out in the crowd, although it is good that others judge me positively. I'm 18 years old and just finished my 2nd year of 4 years in my current learning stage. I would like to tell you a story that happened to me:

The end of the school year was great, I managed to pass all subjects with a very good grade and I graduated with honors at the end of the 2nd class. I thought it was worth learning all year long for this brief moment of holding my diploma and posing for a photo. All the sleepless nights and lost days that i spent doing homework and learning new topics will surely pay off in the future, I believe in it! I didn't know yet what I will study in two years, I'm thinking about architecture or economics.

One thing was certain at that moment, I needed some job for the summer holidays, some extra cash before the next 10 months of education would certainly be good for. I always need some money that I can spend on hairdressers, cosmetics or other things. Fortunately, not far from me, only 1.5 km (1 mile) from the house, a local restaurant / bar was looking for a person to work during the period of increased traffic in the summer. The work was simple, serving customers, taking orders and keeping the tables clean. Typical waitress job like in any other restaurant, however, this place had two overwhelming advantages. It was a 15-minute walk from my house, so I could save money on transport costs. Instead of using a car, I would walk to work, and the owner offered a good loan, working clothes and a free lunch every day. As soon as I saw the offer, I quickly called the owner and agreed to a job meeting the next day.

The owner of the place was a middle-aged woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes. With her look and kindness, she was one of the friendliest persons I ever met. She took me to her office for an interview and introduced me to all details with her open, friendly attitude. She said that every year for the holiday season She has to hire a new waitress because the previous ones do not want to come back. It bothered me a bit then, and I started looking for a hidden trap in the contract, but She quickly reassured me. She always employs young women giving them an opportunity to earn money, but all the previous girls, without exception, gained some weight while working in the gastronomy and did not want to return to this business sector, arguing it with the need to take care of their shape. I completely ignored this aspect, my body was impeccable and gaining weight had never affected me before, I was immune to it unlike my peers in school where a significant percentage of young girls reported weight gain during those few years of education. Without much thought, I agreed to the offered conditions and signed the contract.

My new work uniform was to consist of a black skirt and a white shirt. As my future boss mentioned in an earlier phone call when I was asking for details, she provides me with an outfit. Soon she brought 2 sets of clothes in 2 sizes: S (small) and M (medium). As my shape at that time was impeccable (maybe I didn't have too many muscles) after trying on both sets, I decided on the size S, even though my boss wanted to persuade me to make a bigger one to avoid possible later problems. I politely declined, arguing that it was too loose for me and I would feel uncomfortable wearing it every day at work. My shapely and flat bottom fit seamlessly into the skirt I received, and it was even necessary to wear a belt so that it would not fall off and I would not have to pull them up every second. At least it provided comfort for a possible situation, if I had overeat myself, and I would be swollen from excess food.  My belly could then fit into the free space without the risk of damaging the zipper or button. Although I didn't took this option at the time, because I always ate only small portion, but it was nice to have this safety buffer.

Just like the skirt, the shirt lay on me without any problems, the only uncomfortable situation was when I tried it with my red bra which was 100% visible through the snow-white fabric of the shirt, making my boss notice my small breasts of size B, arranged on the material like medium-sized tomatoes . If I had known before coming that I would measure the shirt, I would definitely be better prepared, I'm talking about a white bra. Everything was fine though and before leaving the office I agreed that I would start exactly on July 1, which gave me a short week of vacation.

When I got home, I did a quick wardrobe inspection and I noticed that I have any elegant white bra that I could wear under my work uniform. Unfortunately! After searching the entire contents of my underwear, I found that none of the items I owned would be suitable for the new role, I was never a fan of the white color of this garment for a simple reason, I had always been convinced that white would get dirty faster, and as I wore my shirt very occasionally (in practice, only at the beginning and end of the school year) I don't have many bras in this color, which I absolutely needed now. So a short and quick decision was made. I have to go shopping at the local mall.

So far, I have been a regular customer of Victoria's Secret, and I have only used premium bras to get the most out of my breasts, which are so small. I asked my assistant for help in choosing the most appropriate bra, after a series of measurements she set my cup size to B. The choice among white models was huge, but I decided on a simple and modest model without unnecessary frills. Smooth cup and thin straps. Delighted with the way it is arranged on my back, I bought three pieces so that I would have a spare for the summer and not have to worry. Before leaving the store, I had a look at the bikini section, summer had already started and I had nothing to go to the lake. I urgently needed something to match because my figure was already #beachready. At the urging of the same seller, I chose a light blue two-piece set for myself. The set had a great material that only stretched hard, which meant it was great at that moment. A bra with a B- cup and built-in push-up pressed my breasts inwards velvety, creating a cleavage that I didn't have to be ashamed of.

Total cost of visiting Victoria's Secret was expensive + as a regular customer I received a discount coupon for my next shopping. I also agreed that my measurements were added to the customer database, on this basis the brand designs future models and collections for the next season.

Before I started my first summer job, I had a week off which I wanted to use to the fullest. What could be better than sunbathing on the lake ?! Especially since the weather was good and it was cloudless at 30 degrees Celsius. On the beach, I met my classmates who, like me, haven’t yet gone on vacation or  started work.
Among them was Olivia, who had managed to put on a few pounds of weight during the last school year and was now suffering from extra curves all over her body. My slim and toned figure could be considered an example to follow. Shapely legs, toned firm ass and a flat stomach paired with fantastically emphasized breasts creating a sexy package. The figure of Olivia, on the other hand, struggled with the problem of additional fat in sensitive places. You could see that the girl miscalculated her weight for vacation, which directly influenced her bikini suit. Instead of an expensive branded set, Olivia(169cm / 5'6 / 66 kg / 145lbs / BMI 23,11)  stood in a cheap black supermarket set made of low-quality stretchable material. The black color was probably supposed to help get a pound or two out of its frame, but it was very bad at it. Her legs were clearly softened, although I could not see any cellulite on them, they gave the impression of two swollen sausages. The soft butt, which was undoubtedly one of her biggest concerns with its size, made cheap panties stretch slightly, cutting into her soft layer of fat. Her exposed belly was covered with a layer of pudding, forming a strip of soft flesh. As if that were not enough, Olivia clearly had trouble fitting the appropriate bra to her current breasts. She had never had to use pushup before because she was well equipped in this area, but now her breasts, at least in the C + cup, absorbed some of the new fat and swelled to a larger size. The top of her cheap bikini was made of stretchy material that stretched under the pressure of her large breasts, pressing the wide straps into her back

An offer was made on the beach, let's play 2vs2 beach volleyball, to which all the girls agreed. I drew a team with Olivia, it was a flabby and thin team :) The opponents were my other two friends, Nicole and Chloe. They were both as slim as I was at that time. Olivia quickly caught short of breath and after a few fast movements she had a hard breath. I would say that this match had to be "humiliating" for her because her bikini was only suitable for lying on the sand and not doing sport. Her butt was shaking with every movement and her bust was flying in all directions. Well, I did not feel sorry for her at that point throughout the school year, I saw her more times with a McDonald set than in sports clothes, now she was suffering the consequences. Of course, we lost the match because Olivia couldn't keep up with our pace, but it was just a friendly game.

July - 163cm / 5'4 / ? kg / ? lb / BMI ?

On the first day of my new work, I got up early to prepare myself for the rest of the day. I put on make-up and brushed my hair, I looked beautiful when I saw myself in the mirror. Of course, I wanted to make a good first impression and be seen as a responsible and trustworthy person. I put on my black skirt without any problems, securing it with a belt against falling down, fastened all the buttons on my shirt, tied my hair into a ponytail and finally went to work.

15 minutes later I was already entering the restaurant where for the first time I met my new coworker with whom I will be working during the summer. Victoria was standing behind the counter in the same uniform as me. She was a sophomore and, paradoxically, she didn't have the worst shape. True, she had small breasts, probably a B-cup as well, but her stomach was as flat as mine. In fact, the only drawback of her figure was her butt, I saw that she was having trouble properly taking care of her pear shape when she was studying.

As she later admitted, her first year of college She gained the legendary freshman 15 and since then She is now actively struggling to burn it off. So far, she only got off half of the 15 pounds, which meant that the other 7,5 was still in her hips. This caused her skirt to be tight to her swollen bottom. She had an exceptionally snappy humor, immediately calling me a little girl as a reference to my slender figure.

In the first week, I brought sandwiches from home for lunch, and ate light and healthy salads. However, I quickly switched to the system of eating free lunches provided by my employer. I could barely satisfy my hunger with that Sandwiches, but a solid dinner made my stomach full even in the evening when I returned home. That were perhaps not the healthiest dishes, each was prepared with a large amount of fat and with extras such as fries or sauces. But walking all day long was also exhausting, so my caloric balance should come to zero at the end of the day, I thought…

In the 3rd week of the month, my skirt strangely no longer required a belt to keep it from falling down, it fit more tightly around my hips. It was very likely that it simply shrank during washing. My work outfit always had to be clean, so I had to wash it several times a week, this frequency would shrink and kill any material, even the best.

In the Last week of the month I made an appointment with my friends on the beach near the local lake. While putting on my bikini at home, I encountered a resistance that I had never noticed before. Although I was able to fasten the bra without any problems, my breasts were filling 110% of the cups. I had to loosen the shoulder straps a little so that the back clasp wouldn't explode under the pressure of my boobs. Damn! Now, when I bought an expensive and exclusive bra for so much money, my breasts had to start growing!? However, I was more amazed at the lower part of the set. My bust can still grow at my age, but my butt shouldn't... right? The panties seemed to be tighter than I remembered the last time, or maybe I was over sensitive because of my bra trouble ?

On the beach, to my surprise, I did not meet Olivia, did she not want to show up in her cheap bathing suit which could barely cope with her curves. Nobody knew exactly what she was doing at that time , but there was a rumor among her friends that she went to a slimming holiday camp, a healthy diet, fitness and exercise for young girls with weight problems. If that were true, I was very curious to see how she would look when I will see her again at the beginning of September.

Apart from her, the rest of my friends were complete. As always, the perfectly  and athletic Chloe (160cm / 5'2 / 51kg / 112lbs / BMI 19,9), who had a perfectly proportioned figure, and Nicole (170cm / 5'6 / 59kg / 130lbs / BMI 20,5) with her model's body (when it comes to a slim line and body shape, because her breasts lacked a few cm / inch, which caused her to have minor complexes. The sand and weather were perfect and we managed to achieve in 100% our goals for that day. The strong sun made me catch some "color". It will definitely do good for my pale skin.

I asked the girls if they were working somewhere during this vacation. As I found out, Nicole was employed in an office, she spent the whole day in front of the computer creating documents. Despite this, she was glad that she could be fulfilled in the profession. She especially liked the fact that the company was located in the city center, which made it possible to order delicious dietary dishes for dinner. Summer vacation everything is great, but I don't want to gain weight, she added. Contrary to her, Chloe didn't work anywhere. She had a lot of time to laze around, but she wouldn't be herself if she just lay in bed from morning to night. Evening jogging was a regular cycle in her daily schedule, from which she made no exceptions. There were also bicycle trips. I must admit that, like Nicole, she took great care of her athletic figure.

While talking about everything and nothing, Chloe suggested jogging together in the evenings. Nicole was obviously delighted, for her after a whole day spent in the chair at the desk, running would be a great opportunity to catch a bit of exercise and take care of her shapely legs. I, on the other hand, was pessimistic about this idea, I was on my feet at work all day and I had plenty of opportunities to "run" at work. In the end, Chloe and Nicole agreed that they would run together in the evenings, unlike them, I preferred to rest after a hard work day lying on the couch and watching netflix movies.

August - 163cm / 5'4 / ? kg / ? lb / BMI ?

The time at work was going fast, the days in August were getting shorter and shorter ... you know what got even "shorter"? Because I have the impression that the circumference of my skirt and bra again! This time I am definitely not oversensitive, the clothes have shrunk or I have gained weight ... I'm afraid that the second option is more likely. My reflection in the mirror doesn't lie, my legs have become noticeably softer and my belly has become more round. To the extent that my work skirt no longer required a belt to keep it from falling down, in fact I only used it as a decorative element because the material itself now stuck to my legs so tightly that if I ate a little too much it would start to limit my mobility. In addition to all this, my boobs absorbed a bit of the new weight... again... My bras became tighter again, I am slowly beginning to regret those expensive purchases at Victoria's Secret ... Fortunately, as for a "luxurious" bra, its wide shoulder straps did not stick to my back due to the need to maintain a larger front weight.

At work, my recent profits did not escape Victoria's eyes, while she herself was on a diet thanks to which she got rid of 7 pounds on her hips in the last 4 weeks, I looked as if I had gained everything she had lost, maybe even more... she was wearing a sexy fitted skirt, in the same time I was getting tired of mine. A thought started to run through my mind maybe I should have followed the advice of my boss and picked up a larger size of workwear ? Now the bigger size would actually be useful, but it was far too late to change my decision. In addition, Victoria was pinching me by making jokes about my new curves, which I wasn't laughing about, but at the end she always added that I shouldn't worry because it sometimes happens to girls in my age. She always encouraged me that when school would start, I would switch to a healthy and balanced diet, so I would lose weight like her now and return to my previous ideal dimensions.

Unfortunately, I continued to use the free lunch while working. Although it was unhealthy and apparently very fattening, I felt hungry without it. The attempt to replace it with healthier sandwiches was unsuccessful, I simply couldn't eat them, which meant that on a given day I ate both sandwiches and lunch only increasing my caloric balance. I don't understand how Victoria was able to hold out all day eating only a salad? After such a dish, I got hungry after an hour, and after two hours, my stomach was rumbling so loud that everyone around could hear it.

have I already mentioned that the restaurant was 15 minutes' walk away from my house, which allowed me to save money on transport costs, huh? So now, when there was the fifteenth of August, I completely lost the desire to walk this distance, instead of marching in a skirt sticking to my legs, I asked my mother to drive me in a car and then pick me up. That's correct, probably for the last 2 weeks I have maintained the trend of gaining weight, I put forward this thesis on the basis of my feelings related to the shrinking circumference of my clothes. However, I did not have any hard data for it, I promised myself that I would get on the scale only after finishing work, so just before the beginning of the school year. Until now, I didn't want to stress myself too much because, as you know, stress is conducive to weight gain hahaha :)

When my boss noticed my constantly increasing problems with curves and how they affected my current work outfit, she wanted to help me. She proposed that despite the fact that there were only 2 weeks left until the end of the contract, she would give me a new skirt and a shirt in a larger size so that I would not have to suck in my belly before fear of an explosion of the buttons. However, I politely declined, I didn't want to show that I am not able to keep my body in shape and the current situation is overwhelming me. True, clothes in a larger size would be a real godsend for me, but to keep my honor somehow I will wear them for the remaining 2 weeks and then somehow it will be.

The closer to the end of the month, the better I felt, I had a few more days at the back of my head and I would be able to implement a recovery plan for my figure, a diet + of course, I stear regular exercises. The thought stuck in my head so much that I didn't even notice when the last days had passed. Today was Friday and I just got home, glad that this is the end of this summer adventure. In my head, I drew possible scenarios on what I would spend the earned money on. I was already standing in my room and finally after 2 months I was able to take off my work clothes and forget about it. Especially in the last few weeks they were giving me a hard time. I certainly won't miss them. During the long hours spent in the restaurant, I almost forgot what a great feeling it was to be able to wear loose shorts and a T-shirt all day long.

On the last weekend of August, Nicole called me saying that she was going to the lake with Chloe and would I be interested. Normally, I would have agreed immediately, but I remembered that I wouldn't have anything to wear. I found my ultra-expensive and luxurious bikini swimsuit at the bottom of my closet, which I bought in June in the gallery, and decided to confront it with my figure. I took off my oversized T-shirt, unbuttoned my bra and saw my reflection in the mirror. My breasts have never been so big and full before. When I put the bikini top to my breasts, it immediately became clear that there was no way it would fit, but I decided to try it on. I put the shoulder straps over my back and proceeded to the final act. Everything was fine as long as the bra was loose on my shoulders, but when I wanted to put the cups on my breasts, I only confirmed that they were bigger now. And they didn't want to get into the B cup, I guess that now I need at least a full C to feel comfortable. There was also a zero chance of success for fastening the back buckle, even with the straps as extended as possible. When I tried to bring the clasps closer to each other, I had to let the buckles go. The cups began to press so much on my bust that no snap would withstand such pressure, and it would be a pity to damage the new bra used twice. Echh time to try on the bottom part. Standing without a shirt, I saw in the mirror how soft my big stomach had become, there was no trace of the once hard and toned down. Currently, it was covered with a soft layer of fat creating a large bulge on the front side. Touching the fold with my hand was a bit scary for me, I was even able to grab the fat with my fingers. As for me it was proof enough that I gained a lot of pounds during this vacation. Looking below, the butt did not look any better, it had to widen its circumference by a good few centimeters. In short, I did manage to put on bikini panties, but they were so tight and pressed into my soft butt that I couldn't hold them as long as I had to wear a work skirt. To sum up, the outfit on which I spent so much money became outdated after only two months and there was not even a single sign of wear on it. I decided to hide it at the bottom of the wardrobe for the winter period, start training and regain a slim figure so that I can wear it again next season.

I called Nicole back and said that I would not be able to go with them, luckily She understood and didn't continued the topic. It was Saturday and the school was about to start on Monday, I decided that I should prepare my dress suit. I took it out of the wardrobe, fortunately, it was clean and didn't required washing, but it would be useful to iron it. After 10 minutes, it was in perfect condition without even a single crease. Taught by the bikini adventure, I decided that it would be better to try it on so that I would not encounter a surprise on Monday morning. To my surprise, the skirt even fit and wasn't tight. Half the success has already been achieved, more than I expected :). Good it was time to try the second part. I put on a white bra in which I went to work during the summer holidays and here is the first disappointment. The shoulder straps, under the pressure of the front, dug into my back, forming two soft cushions on my back, while in the front my breasts poured out of the cups. I knew what would happen next, I put on a white shirt and started the button fastening process. The shirt was much tighter than at the graduation ceremony of the previous school year. My breasts and belly put a lot of pressure on the delicate buttons, threatening to damage them. The situation would be acceptable if I had a better fitting bra, I started to think where I could get one with a C cup.

I didn't want to go to the gallery again and buy an expensive bra that would be used very rarely, and only under shirts, because I prefer other colors on a daily basis, especially black. After a moment of reflection, I found two possibilities, I could ask Nicole or Oliva and borrow from them for a bra. Nicole actually wears bras with a B cup on a daily basis, but as I mentioned, because of her small complexes about the breast circumference, she often dressed a larger size during special occasions  and then filled it out. This way, in her wardrobe there were sizes such as C and even D. I did not want to ask her for a favor, I always tried to look in her eyes to be someone that controls her weight, in our group I was the one who exercised the least and somehow I kept figure in check. So Olivia was the only lifeline.

I called her and briefly presented the situation, she said that today she is busy but tomorrow on Sunday she has nothing planned and we can meet. If I want, I can come to her and pick it up. I was glad that my problem was close to being solved. The start of the school year on Monday would become just a formality.

The next day I went to Olivia, she didn't live far from me, but I got tired anyway, all because of the exceptionally strong wind that day. When I got to her house, I leaned my bike against the fence and rang the bell. When the door opened and Olivi stood on the threshold, I only managed to choke out a silent hello and survey her. She just said "come in" and we went upstairs to her room. As she walked up the stairs, her ass was swinging merrily in her gray leggings. As soon as we entered her room, I couldn't help but ask "Olivia, what happened to you during the holidays" She looked at me and asked eloquently "I could ask you the same, you don't look the best either"

I didn't expected what I saw, there was a rumor among my friends that Olivia went to a slimming camp this summer for young girls who have problems with a few pounds separating them from a slim body. but she actually looked like she spent her vacation at McDonald's or KFC, not exercising and dieting. But it was only a rumor, so I asked what was going on with her this summer. She only replied that she actually was at such a camp, but it was badly run, she had an unbalanced and too low-calorie diet, so after returning she got a yo-yo effect and she returned with a vengeance. Currently, from the clothes in her wardrobe, only leggings fit her, but even they are extremely tight. She also said that she had to go shopping urgently or that she would have to improvise what to wear in school, hmmm maybe we can go together? I have a similar situation to her. She lent me a white bra without any problems, for her it is too small at the moment, because of these extra pounds her cup has increased and currently she has to wear a bra in size D to be able to feel comfortable without pressure.

I came back home, I was a little relieved that it wasn't the only one that  fell asleep during the summer holidays and I will not be the biggest magnet for glances in the first week of school. Of course, I did not wish Olivia nothin bad, I would not mind if she had lost weight and achieved a figure like Chloe or Nicole, but by a strange and incomprehensible coincidence I was happy with her misfortune.

There was only one thing left to do at home, I promised myself that I would weigh myself by the end of the summer holidays and I was going to do it. I took the scale out of the bathroom cabinet, it looked like it had been left unused for a long time, it had a thicker layer of dust on it. I put it on the floor, turned it on, the scale calibrated itself and it signaled its readiness for measurement with a sound. I took a deep breath and stood there. After a while the reading stabilized and the electronic display showed the final result. Usually I don't use ugly words, but this time I said loud. FUCK!... I knew that I had gained weight and the number on the scale would be higher than my normal one, but the result I saw was much higher than I expected. Much Much higher…

I will have to sweat a lot to get back in shape ...