Guest wgjreqkjgadsfg
On 4/21/2021 at 9:31 PM, givingaway said:

These are the last couple of images that I've found of her sticking out belly. 

018.jpeg

024.jpeg

027.jpeg

068.jpeg

where do you find these

Guest wgjreqkjgadsfg
On 3/14/2021 at 2:52 AM, givingaway said:

She gave birth in 2011 and 2017. The following pics are from 2014, so she was not pregnant, but look at how enormous her belly was:

1526112_640260982698145_961983766_n.jpg

508920122582095490694no.jpg

where tf did you find this

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 5:17 AM, givingaway said:

Indeed, I also really enjoy how much her small body can transform from a slim ballet dancer through a heavily pregnant mom to a really jacked-up superhero. Although I wish she could show some more foodbaby-belly, because her bloats are really impressive!

Its amazing in general how some slim women can really bloat/expand there stomachs with food. I know a few women who can demolish huge portions of food and their foodbabys make them look 3 months pregnant but can still keep eating. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 7:56 AM, givingaway said:

Who would have thought back then, that she can easily fake a pregnancy by bloating her belly to its limits ❤️ 

pjimage.jpg

pjimage (1).jpg

All the production crew would have to do is give her some soda and she'll bloat in no time. Back in highschool this girl in my class tried to do the "no burp" challenge at lunch with a 2 liter soda. She was about halfway through it and her stomach was extremely bloated she ended up tapping out because the gas pushed her to her limit. Alot of burping happened shortly after.

2 hours ago, TheIronGut said:

All the production crew would have to do is give her some soda and she'll bloat in no time. Back in highschool this girl in my class tried to do the "no burp" challenge at lunch with a 2 liter soda. She was about halfway through it and her stomach was extremely bloated she ended up tapping out because the gas pushed her to her limit. Alot of burping happened shortly after.

Natalie must have quite a lot of gas to bloat like this. No wonder when in a Jimmy Fallon show she was asked to form words, she immediately came up with "fart, butt, flush" :)

40 minutes ago, givingaway said:

Natalie must have quite a lot of gas to bloat like this. No wonder when in a Jimmy Fallon show she was asked to form words, she immediately came up with "fart, butt, flush" :)

Did she? I guess so since she was probably holding it in. Same girl that was doing the no burp challenge was struggling to hold it in. Gas is no joke when it comes to some girls, at one point all we heard little rumbling noises coming from her stomach. 

25 minutes ago, TheIronGut said:

Did she? I guess so since she was probably holding it in. Same girl that was doing the no burp challenge was struggling to hold it in. Gas is no joke when it comes to some girls, at one point all we heard little rumbling noises coming from her stomach. 

"Flush, butt, fart" from 3:16. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...