I'm back and ready to gain! Videos on Page 1, 3 & 7

14 hours ago, MistressBianca said:

Just found out I am expecting my first child <3 such a blessing after what I went through. Wasn't expected, but sooooo happy! Guess what that means? I can stuff my face with all the burgers and taco bell I want ahahaahaahahaha

Well, the typical "congrats" is in order....but moreover(considering the platform we're on), I have to commend you for being forthcoming in regards to this recent turn of events, as opposed to bullshitting us all the weigh(hur, hur) through like a certain other c4s model who shall go unnamed.  I heard her site got slightly "commandeered".  A shame.

On 3/14/2018 at 4:33 PM, MistressBianca said:

Just found out I am expecting my first child <3 such a blessing after what I went through. Wasn't expected, but sooooo happy! Guess what that means? I can stuff my face with all the burgers and taco bell I want ahahaahaahahaha

Can’t wait to see what your pregnant belly would look like! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:55 PM, radicalbro said:

Congratulations! That's great news. On a more lascivious note, does this mean that we may expect some videos documenting your pregnancy?

Congratulations! That is great news! I look forward to hearing about your pregnancy and coinciding eating/weight gain videos!

• 3 months later...
Guest FrankToo
On 7/18/2018 at 1:44 AM, namad said:

clips4sale store is down/gone? does this mean she's retired? or is it a technical problem/changing to new site?

clips4sale.com/47341/

On 7/20/2018 at 12:27 PM, Hayate said:

She didn't post for months... Most likely gone for good

2 hours ago, tiggertoo said:

My guess would be gone for good too. Hopefully not due to health issues...

It just occurred to me that all three of you didn't bother reading the thread. Maybe if you had you'd know the answer. 

What? You say reading is for nerds? Well, my fine gentlemen, I'll have you know that it's all the rage in Europe. 

Go on, try it. No, really, just try it! You might be able to connect the dots if you.    

Guest Hayate
56 minutes ago, FrankToo said:

It just occurred to me that all three of you didn't bother reading the thread. Maybe if you had you'd know the answer. 

What? You say reading is for nerds? Well, my fine gentlemen, I'll have you know that it's all the rage in Europe. 

Go on, try it. No, really, just try it! You might be able to connect the dots if you.    

I mean no offense with what I said... but I'm truth the woman is pregnant and most likely will want to withdraw from the public eye. When you have a child you want to protect them and focus attention on parenting. And that actually had my utmost respect and understanding.

12 hours ago, FrankToo said:

Congrats...you typed all of that instead of the two words, "She's pregnant".

And I highly doubt she'll ever return...she's gone full-on religious nutcase(excuse the redundancy) and now takes to regularly sharing photos of herself with an open bible in her lap instead of c4s daily chronicles of her shitting on the toilet.

I guess commissioning that heresy-fetish video where she was pretending JEEZUSS literally came upon her would be a monumental mistake on my behalf. 😈

Fucking Christ, man.... 🙏

19 hours ago, FrankToo said:

I can read, but I can't see anything above the posts from Namad, Hayate and myself that might indicate why she's gone.

Thanks Jabba, for actually posting a proper answer rather than simple sarcasm :)

6 hours ago, Chimaira10 said:

Her Lyme disease has actually got bad again during her pregnancy and she looks real ill.That's why her site is down. All her weight is been lost too and on top of the shit pile I think her fella walked out on her and won't pay heed to her been pregnant. You guys don't have here instagram??

No, wanna share the link?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...