I'm back and ready to gain! Videos on Page 1, 3 & 7

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, lll_kaka_lll said:

Uhhmmmm.....i would really really really like to see you in a super tight White buttoned up shirt! your belly is so bulging and sexy now that i'm sure you'll look Amazing dressed like a secretary! if it is possible ;)

keep on eating, you are a dream come true!! 

This is definitely a great idea I like the secretary look!

1 minute ago, MistressBianca said:

hahahaha yep... seriously will have to do weekly weigh in's because monthly just isn't gonna cut it anymore!!!

sure! you are growing so fast, you look preg, and i love it! i'm only one of your 100000000 of fans, but you have to know that you are one of the best gainers of the net! do you like chubby guys too?

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, lll_kaka_lll said:

sure! you are growing so fast, you look preg, and i love it! i'm only one of your 100000000 of fans, but you have to know that you are one of the best gainers of the net! do you like chubby guys too?

Funny thing is for years people used to think I was pregnant and now they don't even ask hahahahahaaha I'm like wtf?! Awww thank you, I've gained a lot really fast it's truly incredible and I'm having a great time with it. I do prefer my men to have a little meat on them ;)

1 minute ago, MistressBianca said:

Funny thing is for years people used to think I was pregnant and now they don't even ask hahahahahaaha I'm like wtf?! Awww thank you, I've gained a lot really fast it's truly incredible and I'm having a great time with it. I do prefer my men to have a little meat on them ;)

A dream girl ;)