I'm back and ready to gain! Videos on Page 1, 3 & 7

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Holy shit, you looked like a corpse.  Glad you turned it around, if only for your own sake.

Yep I don't know how I didn't die. I was eating too just was not able to eat solids for quite awhile. It was pretty sad I got down to a size 00 and had to shop in the kids section. I had no boobs, no ass, no curves and I was miserable. But now I'm nice and plump again...never thought I would get my curves and soft body back so so happy :wub:

Guest pangzi
On 8/5/2016 at 2:06 PM, MistressBianca said:

Yep I don't know how I didn't die. I was eating too just was not able to eat solids for quite awhile. It was pretty sad I got down to a size 00 and had to shop in the kids section. I had no boobs, no ass, no curves and I was miserable. But now I'm nice and plump again...never thought I would get my curves and soft body back so so happy :wub:

9 minutes ago, MistressBianca said:

Thank you all... yes this is sooooooooooo amazing!!!! I'm in love with my new body... I keep gaining and gaining with very little effort. I'm really enjoying life and food right now haha

That period of your life put a ton of stress on your body.  In a sense, your body remembers that trauma so that now, all the weight you're gaining is your body's way of trying to protect you from similar trauma in the future.  :D  Looks wonderful on you too!

• Curvage Model
On 8/11/2016 at 9:10 AM, pangzi said:

That period of your life put a ton of stress on your body.  In a sense, your body remembers that trauma so that now, all the weight you're gaining is your body's way of trying to protect you from similar trauma in the future.  :D  Looks wonderful on you too!

Exactly!!!! My body is like noooo way am I going to be 92lbs again ahahahahaha. 

Guest cheeselouise

Wow! You are so sexy. You are gaining so fast now & I love it. Thanks so much for sharing your weight gain with us :)