I'm back and ready to gain! Videos on Page 1, 3 & 7

Guest An Optimist
58 minutes ago, MistressBianca said:

Thank you to those who have written me amazingly nice messages of encouragement. I found out through extensive bloodwork that I have neurological lyme disease. I've tried many treatments but none have worked. I got down to 92lbs in December and don't know how I lived through it. I am now gaining rapidly as my body is storing everything I eat. I am making videos again as this weight gain is faster than any I've experienced. 

Oh crap.

That's a nasty one, cause the virus forms reservoirs in the brain and keeps returning.

• 2 weeks later...

God you're gorgeous girl, just seeing those last pics reminded me hahaha never gonna forget that beautiful face. My heart goes out to you but stay strong just know you can beat anything. I am one of  the only people in the world to recover from 3rd stage luceimia and I'm still kicking today ;). Grasp hold of life and love it because no matter what you believe in it is the most precious thing we have and most of us don't even realise it. My thoughts are with you stay strong, stay sexy.

• Curvage Model

Can anyone help me how to update my signature? Am I allowed to put my Skype name on there? I want to start offering cam sessions now that I'm making videos again, I also want people to send me suggestions if they'd like to see certain things I've got some great ideas that haven't been done before. 

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

very exciting !! only time will tell if you will really let yourself go on the weight gain

My Dr weighed me the other day I've gained 20lbs in 2 months which is insane I think my body is in total starvation mode because I can eat very healthy and still gain now. I think after I lost so much my body is going "oh crap" and is going to store whatever I put into it so that doesn't happen again. 

Guest pangzi
1 hour ago, MistressBianca said:

My Dr weighed me the other day I've gained 20lbs in 2 months which is insane I think my body is in total starvation mode because I can eat very healthy and still gain now. I think after I lost so much my body is going "oh crap" and is going to store whatever I put into it so that doesn't happen again. 

You're absolutely right.  Your body was essentially traumatized and starved, which activated your "thrifty" genes, making your body try extra hard to store fat and resist like mad any weight loss.

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, pangzi said:

You're absolutely right.  Your body was essentially traumatized and starved, which activated your "thrifty" genes, making your body try extra hard to store fat and resist like mad any weight loss.

Which I am more than fine with... I literally started to get really scared at 92lbs