Vanilla Visa Gift Card Processing Issue

jpark786

I tried to use a Vanilla Visa Gift Card to purchase some videos. But when I pressed the place order button a notification popped up saying that it can not be processed and to try a different payment method. I tried pressing the button a few times when it initially happened and the notification kept popping up even though the information is correct and the card is activated with the full amount on there and it exceeds the amount of the videos. I called the support number and it gave me a option to register the card for online use and using at a gas station and I did what it said. I want to try and see if it works now but I am afraid of doing so and it not being able to process again and being labeled as fraud. What do I do? What is going on? Please help.

UPDATE 3/12 2:44pm EST: I just tried and use the Vanilla Visa Gift Card to buy the videos and it worked and was completed. Is there any way that I can know for sure that it went through and I don't have anything to worry about. Thanks. 😊

On 3/11/2021 at 7:51 PM, jpark786 said:

UPDATE 3/12 2:44pm EST: I just tried and use the Vanilla Visa Gift Card to buy the videos and it worked and was completed. Is there any way that I can know for sure that it went through and I don't have anything to worry about. Thanks. 😊

If you have access to the video, then it went through. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Petey

You have to wait 24 hours after activation before you can use it online. In person you can use it right away. That's why they suck.

• 8 months later...
15 hours ago, Mrsoftboybelly said:

I’m trying to make a purchase with a visa gift card, but I keep getting an error when trying to check out. Does anyone else keep having this issue?

What error are you getting?