Worries about future relationships

H12222

Hey everyone!

I keep having fears that because of my fetish for feeding and fattening up other people that I’ll struggle to get into future relationships with people who may not share the same fantasy.

I don’t know if this is normal to think but I worry that people I’m speaking to and feeding now will put a burden on future relationships if I get outed or exposed as a FA, truthfully I don’t think I’d want a relationship involving my fetish.

is there anyone else who shares the same fears or has any advice?

thank you guys!

I’m married to someone who doesn’t share my fetish. Happily married almost 9 years too!

here’s some advice:

* be honest

* establish boundaries

* care about your SO more than their weight and listen. Be a kind, loving human and not a machine who only talks about your fetish (or if your SO naturally gained weight and was disturbed about it, keep the talk about it to specific pre-agreed times)

i get to feed my wife on my birthday and occasionally we get to pretend she’ll get fat for me. It works for me, may not work for everyone. She’s got some issues with weight. On one side, comes from a cheerleader mother with life long weight issues, on the other her dad’s side of the family is almost entirely morbidly obese people. She’s been berated about gaining weight for a couple decades - not healthy to be told off about your own body by anyone (including encouragement to gain, lose or even maintain)

I encourage her to keep her weight in check as it’s what she wants and do not sabotage it (excepting my birthday), I’ll actively help exercise and diet when she asks. I make sure she knows I’m attracted to her at all weights and that her body is hers to decide how to treat it. Part of me is honestly relieved she doesn’t want to gain - healthier children for us, and hopefully a longer life too. 

She’s way more self confident than when we met, and I’m happy too. Relationships are about finding out how to work as many things as possible out.

1 hour ago, mario00001 said:

I’m married to someone who doesn’t share my fetish. Happily married almost 9 years too!

here’s some advice:

* be honest

* establish boundaries

* care about your SO more than their weight and listen. Be a kind, loving human and not a machine who only talks about your fetish (or if your SO naturally gained weight and was disturbed about it, keep the talk about it to specific pre-agreed times)

i get to feed my wife on my birthday and occasionally we get to pretend she’ll get fat for me. It works for me, may not work for everyone. She’s got some issues with weight. On one side, comes from a cheerleader mother with life long weight issues, on the other her dad’s side of the family is almost entirely morbidly obese people. She’s been berated about gaining weight for a couple decades - not healthy to be told off about your own body by anyone (including encouragement to gain, lose or even maintain)

I encourage her to keep her weight in check as it’s what she wants and do not sabotage it (excepting my birthday), I’ll actively help exercise and diet when she asks. I make sure she knows I’m attracted to her at all weights and that her body is hers to decide how to treat it. Part of me is honestly relieved she doesn’t want to gain - healthier children for us, and hopefully a longer life too. 

She’s way more self confident than when we met, and I’m happy too. Relationships are about finding out how to work as many things as possible out.

This is the perfect answer 😂 thank you that eases my worries quite a bit really 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 3/8/2021 at 1:15 PM, mario00001 said:

here’s some advice:

* be honest

* establish boundaries

This is the most important advice! My fiancee did it the same way. He was in love with me either way, opened up and now we get to enjoy my growing body and a very intimate relationship :)

Guest loradayton
On 3/8/2021 at 4:15 AM, mario00001 said:

here’s some advice:

* be honest

* establish boundaries

.... Part of me is honestly relieved she doesn’t want to gain - healthier children for us, and hopefully a longer life too. 

Emphasis mine; this is exactly the most important thing. I like being a feedee but most of it is just fantasy for fun sometimes. Treating partners like humans first (because that's what they are!) is what's going to make them more open to trying things; also, trying their things too. It's also important to me that in the context of this kink if I am dating someone in it that they are an FA first and feeder second. Respecting and accepting your whole partner includes loving the body that they have as they have it in that moment.